CPJFTW
    CPJFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

My picks (Feedback welcome)

Hey guys,

I'm new here but I posted 13-2-1 in last saturday's games. I'm posting some of my picks, and I would love some feedback.

Georgia tech over NCST (GT -12)

NCST has a god awful defense, and GT is still the #1 offense in the nation in multiple categories, even after going up against a very good UNC defense. They are averaged 53 points a game, 400 rushing yards a game, and 230 passing yards a game. State has given up 34 to Wake Forest, and 44 to Cinci. Georgia tech had some critical mistakes last weak in a sloppy game, or they'd have won by 21 vs UNC instead of 7.
    I expect them to be well coached on these mistakes, and I expect a blow out at NCST. Might be a trap, we'll see..

Navy over Air Force (Navy -2 1/2)

Navy is boasting two blowout wins, and coming off a heartbreaking loss, almost knocking off a top 10 SEC opponent. Air Force has a pretty good team this year, and they know the option well, but navy is on a role, and I expect them to be ready to play, -2 1/2 seems like a lock.

Temple over Toledo (Temp. -7)

I picked temple straight up (+270) last week to upset Maryland and cashed out big. Temple is really good this year, they came close to beating penn state as well. Toledo is pretty decent, posting cuse to OT and OSU to a 2 point game, but I expect a 10 point win, at the least. Let's see if temple can be my darkhorse all season long.

UNC over ECU (UNC -7)

I'm not sure what the bookies are seeing here, but I really don't see this one being anywhere close to -7... UNC by 2 TDs.

And I'll be running a 4 team parlay on the above....

Now, here's a couple either way traps I'd avoid:

Auburn at USCe (USCe -10)

I know auburn is bad, but is USCe really a two score favorite? They can barely beat navy...I'd hate to think what GT's option would have done to them...

Clemson at VT (VT -7)

Clemson looks good this year, VT doesn't look all that great. Clemson has a bigtime personality disorder every year after they get some good wins, and this is in Blacksburg.

Alabama at Florida (Ala -4)

Meh.

Wake Forest at BC

Who sucks the worst? I think Wake will win, but not enough to put money on it....It's the ACC...

And yea, I like RR parlays...

Last edited by CPJFTW; 09-26-11 at 10:34 AM.

mrtsummit
    mrtsummit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I agree with all these I've benn riding Temple and Clemson all year.
    But fading Clemson this week too, good luck and keep posting.