Alexgurv
    Alexgurv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

NCAAF Week Five Picks

College Football 2011-2012 Overall 22W-9L-1P +12.10 units (70.96%)
    Last Week 7-1 +5.90 units

Pitt +3 (-120) to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Been a great season so far, and a great week last week. I'm just shooting for winning weeks, week by week. This game will be an interesting one, and this might even be a homer play, but I'm not sure yet. The problem with Sunseri is he refuses to throw the ball away. He tends to force the issue, kind of like Ben Roethlisburger, just usually Sunseri fails. Not too sure about this USF team, yes they beat Notre Dame, but they got lucky IMO to do so. I like that Pitt has played good competition in the preseason in order to be ready for the conference schedule. This will be a close game, and that why I got the .5 point because I could see Pitt losing by a FG. But I dont think USF runs away with this one at all. Last year Pitt really limited BJ Daniels, I think they will do so again. I actually think Pitt will probably win, but not sure enough to take the ML.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

shoulda waited on this one a bit. i do think pitts the play. not even a bit sold on usf, fluky win against notre dame. pitts penchant for blowing games has me a little nervous since theres little room for error.