brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Boise State, What The Fuk???

just what the fukk

can somebody please explain to me what the hell happened in this game??? Boise was up 34-0 in the 3rd quarter and I thought, "well here we go, another 40-60 point beatdown by boise"...and then kellen moore is pulled out of the game for no reason, the backup qb stinks up the joint, boise's defense somehow gives up 21 points and I get fukked on what should have been the easiest cover of the season (I had boise teased to 22)

was there another coach today on the sideline for boise??? Chris Peterson tries to win every game by literally about 60 points, why the hell did he show mercy in this game?? He usually leaves Moore in almost till the very last drive of the game to pile up the stats and run up the score on his opponents, why did he put in that scrub with so much time to go in the game???

Just unbelievable. Has he forgotten that his team needs to win these games by 30-40+ points to impress voters?? What the fukkkkkkkkk???

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I dunno maybe he wants his other QB to get some experience for next year when Moore is gone??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

wesleypotter
    wesleypotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Brahma I said the same thing in my post earlier I have never ever seen Peterson pull Moore in the 3rd quarter ever and remember that line dropped like crazy and we was all wondering WTF Boise at home against a piss poor Tulsa and 4 touchdowns gets a cover something was definitely up cost me 2 teasers

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    I dunno maybe he wants his other QB to get some experience for next year when Moore is gone??
    but...it's boise state for god's sake

they never ever ever ever ever ever ever show mercy on their opponents and kellen moore was pulled out of this game with 18 minutes still to go. The Boise State we all know and love leaves moore in the game until the last drive so they can try to win the game 70-0

did Chris Peterson have money on Tulsa here?? I'm just baffled

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by wesleypotter View Post
    Brahma I said the same thing in my post earlier I have never ever seen Peterson pull Moore in the 3rd quarter ever and remember that line dropped like crazy and we was all wondering WTF Boise at home against a piss poor Tulsa and 4 touchdowns gets a cover something was definitely up cost me 2 teasers

nothing about this game seemed weird to me. 28 Points is a pretty normal line for a semi decent team like Tulsa who had a solid record last year

Told You So!
    Told You So!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

The line moved at the end because Tulsa QB G J Kinne wasnt even supposed to play. A freshman was supposed to play with little experience and at the last second G J Kinne started. Chris Peterson screwed me out of $1500 dollars last night for no damn reason by benching Kellen Moore what a nightmare. I will never bet on Boise again for anything more than a first half cover. Boise and Texas have screwed me more than any other teams by doing strange things like this. Texas has probably cost me $2000 by taking a knee inside the ten yard line over the years.

BXbomber11
    BXbomber11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had Boise teased down to 21.5 in a 3 teamer. 34-0 in the third man I felt the same way about it. Unbelievable dude for real I couldnt believe it when I checked at the end. Like wtf were they doing, trying to drop any shot they have at a title game? and of course oregon and lsu mash so the teaser woulda hit easily but boise just has to go insane.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

When playing boise against a scrub team like tulsa, take the boise ats 1H

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

If you constantly lose on Boise St you must be the biggest mush of all times. I think i might be 50-0 betting Boise. Just gotta know when to take them/