VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

Noon games

Thoughts on the early game anyone?

I got Geargia -9.5 and Pittsburgh +7 so far. Might add in GT.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

think you gonna need irish to turn it over 3-4 more times to cash the pit bet. Not like that is out of the realm of possibility tho as they seem to manage to do that every week...

played unc/gtech over but not sure im thrilled with it as the Gtech offensive hype is thru the roof and doubt we see them hitting all those huge plays today...

being the super square i am i played illini -13.5 as i have just liked what ive seen out of this team and their defense should cause some problems for wmu today...

BOL with your plays...

VTranX

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    think you gonna need irish to turn it over 3-4 more times to cash the pit bet. Not like that is out of the realm of possibility tho as they seem to manage to do that every week...

played unc/gtech over but not sure im thrilled with it as the Gtech offensive hype is thru the roof and doubt we see them hitting all those huge plays today...

being the super square i am i played illini -13.5 as i have just liked what ive seen out of this team and their defense should cause some problems for wmu today...

BOL with your plays...
    Thanks for your input.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I think Pitt has a shot at an outright win, but they will need to play well. Georgia is playing an Ole Miss team that got killed at Vandy last week, but I'm not sold on Georgia just yet. That being said, I like the Pitt play. Best of luck.

ImmortalKrop
    ImmortalKrop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12966

Georgia might be a trap. Ole Miss blows and the line is fairly low. I believe there is a half point RLM on the game too so be careful.

ck021
    ck021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I'm on g tech nc barely beat rutgers I watches the game and don't see anyone who stands out

Larrythelegend
    Larrythelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

I'm on the Notre Dame -7 side. No more Notre Shame!

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfella10 View Post
    I think Pitt has a shot at an outright win, but they will need to play well. Georgia is playing an Ole Miss team that got killed at Vandy last week, but I'm not sold on Georgia just yet. That being said, I like the Pitt play. Best of luck.

id probably play pit ml before the spread. i suppose im one of the ppl that is still high on ND, which is unusual for me as never been a team i liked to back, but been on them since the usf loss as ive felt they been actually undervalued since that gm, obviously im only 1-1 after the disaster in the big house then sticking with irish again last week. i just see a superior team that only loses if they kill themselves, as i mentioned that obviously a strong possibility as they have been turning it over at a retarded clip to this point.

imho semi clean gm and ND wins by 2 scores. they keep making the bonehead mistakes that either put them in the hole or prevent them from putting teams away pit will have a shot to hold them off late.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Larrythelegend View Post
    I'm on the Notre Dame -7 side. No more Notre Shame!

same here Larry. good to see you around, remember talking a lot of Missouri Valley hoops with you back in the day when you 1st joined sbr....

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

i think both of those picks are a better side than the the other side.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt's pass defense is ranked 119th out of 120 teams, and they played Buffalo and Maine...oh and Iowa who didn't start throwing until there were 9 minutes in the game last week.

Also, Pitt is down their most experienced OL----he's out with an ankle injury---not good news when they gave up 7 sacks to Maine, and 6 to Iowa.

You may need the Irish to fumble this one away.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Pitt's pass defense is ranked 119th out of 120 teams, and they played Buffalo and Maine...oh and Iowa who didn't start throwing until there were 9 minutes in the game last week.

Also, Pitt is down their most experienced OL----he's out with an ankle injury---not good news when they gave up 7 sacks to Maine, and 6 to Iowa.

You may need the Irish to fumble this one away.

Martin that is honestly the only way i see Irish not winning comfortably here...At some point doesnt irish t.o. rate have to slow down at least? if not they gotta be on pace to set some kind of record!!!

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Georgia's going to run the ball all day. We'll probably see a very low scoring 4th quarter. Small play on the under.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

I love ND in the early games. I don't see anyway they don't win this game by 10+. Unless of course they turn the ball over multiple times. Iowa shredded that defense in the 4th quarter when they went hurry up.

VTranX

cash them.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Good stuff VTranX.