El Stugoto
    Shot Caller
    El Stugoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Night for me (12-3 YTD)

Yo guys. Tough one last night. Can't win em all. As for tonight, here is how I see it...so, everyone seems to be high on ucf. Not sure why, they haven't played anyone and fukin lost to fiu last week. However, byu can't stop the run and ucf can run the shit out of the ball. Texas ran all over byu. So we know ucf will get points. So, the question becomes, can byu score? I think they can. Everyone is ready to crown this ucf defense because they have been good thus far, but you have to look at who this team played. I mean they gave up 17 points to fiu! I don't care how they did it, they did! Byu is in a must win situation here at home after getting embarrassed by Utah. The cougars will come out fired up and bring this ucf defense back to reality. My play...

Over 43.5

Get it

Dime Time
    Dime Time's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree GL!

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by Dime Time View Post
    I agree GL!
    Nice. Let's get it

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Good luck tonight!!!

I always like to bet on Overs.

Let's cash!!

schrome
    schrome's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah boy! Good luck brother

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by schrome View Post
    Yeah boy! Good luck brother
    My man. Let's do it Brah

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

lets hit this and cruise into a nice juicy $$$$$$ weekend

scarface0800
    Update your status
    scarface0800's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2862

lets start the money train

irish_curse
    irish_curse's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL tonight Brother Stu

collie
    collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1278

I was going to leave this game alone. But I'll follow this and have a small play. Thankyou

Ras1112
    Ras1112's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BYU should have some comeback in them!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I went small on the UCF ML. Good luck tho.

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

I'm tryin my hardest to see where your comin from on this. BYU hasn't put points up all year and BYU hasn't been terrible against the run. They may not fair well against the option. I see two teams that won't be able to score. This is the first time all year I don't love your pick. Anything else you see that I'm missing?

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Texas had 43 rushing attempts to run for 160 against BYU. If it takes ucf 43 attempts to hit this mark that's going to take substantial tics.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Everyone keeps dogging on UCF for losing to FIU but that team has a shot at cracking the top #25 before the season is over. FIU is far superior to BYU and UCF was in the game if not for stupid errors.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Everyone keeps dogging on UCF for losing to FIU but that team has a shot at cracking the top #25 before the season is over. FIU is far superior to BYU and UCF was in the game if not for stupid errors.

Scully
    Scully's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Not looking even close to going over the total as halftime approaches in this game. May need somewhat of a miracle perhaps.

Scully

Son of a gun. Maybe a play on the second half?

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    Not looking even close to going over the total as halftime approaches in this game. May need somewhat of a miracle perhaps.
    no chance....

Scully

What about the second half set at 21.5 points?
    over or under?

Scully

Wow! Unbelieveable pick and a moreso second half El Stugoto. Congrats on this upcoming winner.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    Wow! Unbelieveable pick and a moreso second half El Stugoto. Congrats on this upcoming winner.
    Shut up, shut up right now you friggin jinx.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Yo Stu, love the picks bro! I got a request I'd like to respectfully make and perhaps some of the other users here would be interested in this as well. I'm trying to do a 4 team 13 point teaser for either the pointspread/totals on tomorrows games.. I'd rather not play the totals or pointspreads as they stand right now because as you know, the lines are always tight! You obviously are an excellent handicapper and know what you're doing, so a 13 point differential in the totals/pointspreads can't be that far off for what you would originally handicap a game if we didn't have the 13 point advantage.. An example of this would be tomorrows game between Michigan/San Diego State.. The total is set at 57.. If you were to handicap this game to go over 57 with the knowledge you possess on being able to handicap games on the lines as they are now,I can bring the total all the way down 13 points to 44... Therefore the new total would be 'Over 44'... thus a helluva alot easier to hit.. I need 4 teams though, spread or total..

scarface0800
    Update your status
    scarface0800's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2862

**** man...the next unbelievable loss...only a FG missing...why cant this dumb players not score these small points?

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    Yo Stu, love the picks bro! I got a request I'd like to respectfully make and perhaps some of the other users here would be interested in this as well. I'm trying to do a 4 team 13 point teaser for either the pointspread/totals on tomorrows games.. I'd rather not play the totals or pointspreads as they stand right now because as you know, the lines are always tight! You obviously are an excellent handicapper and know what you're doing, so a 13 point differential in the totals/pointspreads can't be that far off for what you would originally handicap a game if we didn't have the 13 point advantage.. An example of this would be tomorrows game between Michigan/San Diego State.. The total is set at 57.. If you were to handicap this game to go over 57 with the knowledge you possess on being able to handicap games on the lines as they are now,I can bring the total all the way down 13 points to 44... Therefore the new total would be 'Over 44'... thus a helluva alot easier to hit.. I need 4 teams though, spread or total..
    Ill give you my picks....oregon -2.5, baylor -7.5, florida -6.5, miami -0, an over/under option--lsu/wv..under 62...all of the lines I quoted I've deducted the 13 pts....I added 13 to the current total on lsu...you can cash this all day long

cmatth1326
    cmatth1326's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7538

My fault boys. Everything I touch turns to sh!t lately. Lost the braves the other night w/ a walk off home run(loser). patriots game has 0 scoring in the 3rd, then 29 in the 4th(loser), rams game has 0 pts in the 4th and now this(loser&loser). I'm staying away for a while. It makes me crazy. Oh, and I liked the over in last nights cinci game (loser).

richporter
    richporter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

tough loss we should have atleast had the push oh well lets not cry over split milk i'm positive we'll more than makeup for it 2m

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Ill give you my picks....oregon -2.5, baylor -7.5, florida -6.5, miami -0, an over/under option--lsu/wv..under 62...all of the lines I quoted I've deducted the 13 pts....I added 13 to the current total on lsu...you can cash this all day long

Those don't look like to bad of picks. What I usually do is I look at the favorites who are usually between 7-14 point favorites, cap the game as it standswith the current line and if I think the favorite can beat the spread, i'll tease it with an extra 13 point advantage.. Example..Notre Dame Irish -7 tomorrow would thus become a +6 favorite. Granted these are not guaranteed victories which is why I preferably choose to do over/unders because a 13 point swing on the original total is a big mark. I'd really love to throw Iowa in there from -17 down to -3 in substitute for 1 of the above picks, preferably Baylor -7.5. Don'tlike giving away that extra half point

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Mannn!!! Two nights in a row and both lost was so close!!

But that's ok... let's have some winners today!!

Good luck!!