The play on this game will be:

Montana vs Richmond over 46

Look I think if the Griz are going to have a chance to win this game it will be putting points on the board. The Griz are a tough hard hitting team but what they do lack on is all around team speed so like you saw in the James Madison game, teams will be able to move the football on them (also a big key is, Griz defensive line has a hard time getting push on run plays and pressure on the quarterback again teams that have a strong offensive line). The Griz offense however has been clicking on all cylinders, once again, like you saw in the James Madison game. I just think this total is alittle too low.

Both teams are pretty evenly matched. I was going to pull the trigger on the Griz but it is different this time. Against James Madison I gave out Montana because they were getting a boat load of points +11.5 and for the way the Griz were playing that was way too many. Although, I did say I didn't think they were going to win outright. In this game I just think whoever can win the turnover battle will win. I have watched the Griz play all season long and remembering the last time they played in the national championship against James Madison they played pretty well but silly penalties and dumb errors cost them that game. I just don't like Hauck, Griz head coach. In tight games he makes dumb decisions and some of those decisions have almost cost the Griz numerous times this season and that could cost us bettors money.

I am from the state and will be routing on the Griz but will not put any money on them today. Over the posted total I beleive is the play in this one.

Good Luck boys, enjoy the game. I will not be around to discuss this game like last week. It is tailgate 30 and I intend on getting ****ed up for this game.