Oregon -8.5
    Baylor -13.5
    Illinois -5
    LSU +1

Bet $100 to win $800

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck----I gave up teasers a long time ago-----somehow the gambling gods always allowed me to win 5 of the 6-

Hope you hit it.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I have to admit, this teaser looks like gold, but in the course of a drunken Saturday, there always seems to be a backdoor cover or upset - and it sounds like MartinBlank knows what I mean...

The only game I could see tripping you up is Wyoming at home with a good offense, maybe losing by 14 and that half point screwing you?? But other than that, I like it man. Good luck

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

cause no matter how good they look you always get fvked somehow

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Thats why they call it gambling gentlemen!! Never any guarantees and I know we have all been burned before by .5 pt! I dont bet with emotion and I dont chase losses. Last weekend I went 5-1-1 (all straight bets) and feel pretty good about this one...Ill post the results on Sunday!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

7 team teasers are just not happening no matter what type of inside information you have. always one team that likes to give the ball away to the other team they are playing way too many times and stick a broom up our ass as a result of that. to many variables, so i just get drunk and bet two teamers.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    7 Point teaser.....

Utah State -2.5
    Georgia -1.5
    Nebraska -14.5
    Oregon -8.5
    Baylor -13.5
    Illinois -5
    LSU +1

Bet $100 to win $800
    Nebraska has defensive issues and Wisconsin the next week to look forward to. They just want the win by any margin and won't run up the score.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't like Oregon on the road giving up that many points

Pickem2win

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    don't like Oregon on the road giving up that many points
    -8.5 points??

Arizona has been getting blown out (Ok State, Stanford)! The line has gone up from -14 to -15.5. I think Ill take my chances on this one..

Pickem2win

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Nebraska has defensive issues and Wisconsin the next week to look forward to. They just want the win by any margin and won't run up the score.
    Nebraska does have defensive issues! However, they were up by 27 points on Washington before going "run only" in the 4th quarter and Washington put up 21 4th quarter points. Nebraska won by 13.

If they cant beat Wyoming by 15 points in a tune up game before Wisconsin then I guess I have trouble (and so do they)!

Pickem2win

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    7 team teasers are just not happening no matter what type of inside information you have. always one team that likes to give the ball away to the other team they are playing way too many times and stick a broom up our ass as a result of that. to many variables, so i just get drunk and bet two teamers.
    Your absolutely right but Im up on the year and have a number of other straight bets out there that should cover me nicely for the weekend. This is my only teaser of the weekend and I think it has a pretty good shot of hitting.

Ill post results on Sunday! BOL to everyone!

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Nebraska does have defensive issues! However, they were up by 27 points on Washington before going "run only" in the 4th quarter and Washington put up 21 4th quarter points. Nebraska won by 13. If they cant beat Wyoming by 15 points in a tune up game before Wisconsin then I guess I have trouble (and so do they)!
    Indeed. Honestly, I hope they cover this game big time because a big win will likely give a better line on Wisconsin next week. Good luck.