jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Thursday Night Football

The NC State Wolf Pack head out on the road tonight as a 7.5 – 8 point underdog with a total set at 60.5 - 61 to take on the Cincinnati Bearcats in this Thursday night College football action.

Tonight’s game brings some very interesting matchups on the field tonight. We have a Cincinnati team that is averaging 239 yards per game on the ground this year going up against an NC State team that is allowing just 105.3 yards per game on the ground. Then we have an NC State team that is averaging 256 passing yards per game while the Bearcats are allowing 258.3 passing yards per game. We have two teams tonight that have been very good at forcing turnovers this season. The Bearcats have recovered 7 fumbles already this season to go along with 6 interceptions while scoring 3 touchdowns already on the defensive side of the ball. NC State comes into this matchup tonight having recovered 4 fumbles already this season and picking off 7 passes for interceptions already.

These two teams have played very high scoring games so far this season, which they have seen the over go a combined 5-1 so far this season. These two teams have seen the total score go above 61 or more points in 5 of those 6 games. This could make for a much higher score than last year’s matchup that ended with just 49 total points being scored. There are though some interesting trends if you are looking at the under in tonight’s matchup.

- The under is 15-3 in NC States last 18 games played on a Thursday Night.
    - The under is 5-1 in the last 6 games that NC State has been a road underdog.
    - The under is 4-0 the last 4 non-conference games for the Wolf pack.
    - The under is 9-1 in the Bearcats last 10 games played on a Thursday night.
    - The under has gone 4-1 in the Bearcats last 5 home games as a favorite of less than 8 points.
    - The under is 0-2-1 in Cincinnati’s last 3 games against the ACC.

Tonight’s matchup should be a great game to watch tonight. You have two teams that are going to be looking to prove something since they both only have wins over teams that are nowhere near the quality they are going to see come conference play time. The Bearcats do have revenge on their mind after the 11 point loss from last season to this NC State team. NC State does have some injuries on the defensive side of the ball and the Bearcats need to take advantage of that to avenge last year’s loss.

I personally think that the Bearcats do win this game but I could not tell you if it is going to be by more than 7 points. I do though feel that this game could play under the total. Both teams have forced a number of turnovers this season and I think we will see that continue tonight. I also feel that the Bearcats are not going to be able to run all over NC State like they have to other opponents. The over has seen a lot of money come in on it already with it moving 1.5 points already. The public likes the way these two teams are scoring and they want to see a high scoring matchup. I am going to go opposite and make a 1 unit play on the under in this game. I think this game sneaks in under the total to finish with about 56-58 points total for the game.

Good Luck Everyone!

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

I think relying on statistics can cost you money...............

Seaton420
    Seaton420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    i agree.!i think he is gonna be crying tonight and should throw ur "system" out the window.

DODGERBLUES24
    DODGERBLUES24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    or if you were following those stastics make you money

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

dam this dude spells out almost perfectly what is gonna happen in this game and even nails the total on the money...yet you clowns can't come back and give him props or maybe say you are sorry for your crappy and uncalled for comments. that is about right i guess...pop in and make a hateful comment or tell someone they are dumb, but only come back when you are right. nice call jeeps.

bassaholicman
    bassaholicman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

nice write up and call on the under bro