sporty1
    Update your status
    sporty1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Like this game , but really need some opinions ??

Long time gambler and this baby sticks out a bit !! How bad is UAB ??? East carolina -13 over the Blazers !! That's the pick !!! East Carolina 2 weeks to prepare , but have NC on deck is a concern .. I believe UAB is horrible this year .. Losing by 39 at home to Tulane ??? Wow !!! Pirates played Va Tech tough at home and scored 36 vs South Carolina earlier this year . Why wouldn't they cover here ??? Opinioins ???

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I totally agree with you man. UAB is just down the road from me and I follow them fairly closely. Neil Calloway is on the hot seat and UAB can't recruit anyone decent bc their facilities are shit. All the good players go to AU or UA. East Carolina isn't a bad team at all and if I'm correct, they have beaten UAB the last 4 years. Might also take EC in 1st half because the last two games they have held leads over VT and USC

sporty1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    I totally agree with you man. UAB is just down the road from me and I follow them fairly closely. Neil Calloway is on the hot seat and UAB can't recruit anyone decent bc their facilities are shit. All the good players go to AU or UA. East Carolina isn't a bad team at all and if I'm correct, they have beaten UAB the last 4 years. Might also take EC in 1st half because the last two games they have held leads over VT and USC

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

If it makes you feel any better, prediction machine has East Carolina covering over 61% of the time. Paul sees this being a 21+ win over UAB

Outhouse Tim
    Outhouse Tim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4454

East Carolina is best "used" as a RU. UAB has been strong as any dog, but about 50% with the current HC. Correct line is E Car -10, so Vegas knows exactly which way squares are going. Only one side to look on based on value and that would be UAB.

Good luck.

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Outhouse Tim View Post
    East Carolina is best "used" as a RU. UAB has been strong as any dog, but about 50% with the current HC. Correct line is E Car -10, so Vegas knows exactly which way squares are going. Only one side to look on based on value and that would be UAB.

Good luck.
    Lol at "Correct line is E Car -10". So who gives you these "Correct Lines"?

Dirty D

sporty1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Outhouse Tim View Post

Good luck.
    So you see value ... I see blowout by EC .. Thanks for the info

Outhouse Tim
    Outhouse Tim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4454

Response

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty D View Post
    Lol at "Correct line is E Car -10". So who gives you these "Correct Lines"?

Dirty D

Sorry for the delayed response. I set Power #'s and have done so for over 25 years. Lines off 3.5 or more from my number give me a career win % edge of 57.6% coming into this season, and 59.15% on dogs.

The record overall was only 8-9 before this week, but after an 8-1 record now stands at 16-10 this season. UAB was clearly the right side.

Good luck with your plays.