henryalbert
    henryalbert's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Real Henry Albert - **3 Picks for Saturday

Hey Everybody.

My name is Henry Albert. I look forward to you tracking me and me making you some money. All picks will be put on this site prior to the game and tracked based off of a 1-5 unit system.

Current 0-0-0
    Current Units - 0

Mizzou +22 - 3 Unit Game

Oklahoma comes into this game high off the win in Talahassee, and firmly entrenched as the best team in the nation. However, they have yet to open conference play, and without a Big 12 Championship game this year, conference games figure to be even tougher than years past. Mizzou is a team that is underlooked by the media and coaching polls, simply because they lost star power in Blane Gabbert. Make no mistake; the Tigers offense is firing on all cylinders. This is a team that could have been due for a let down last week facing an FCS opponent with Oklahoma looming. All they did was put up a school record in total offense. And with one of Landry Jones's top targets suspended indefinitely (also their kick-returner), 3 touchdowns is just too wide of a margin for this one. Take Mizzou with the points.

Wyoming +23.5 - 3 Unit Game

This is a simple game of trends. Nebraska simply hasn't had a breakout game this season, and is 0-3 ATS. Wyoming has played well and is 3-0 ATS. Also, any team that insists they aren't looking ahead to their monster match-up (vs Wisonsin), is almost always looking ahead. Nebraska has struggled to put teams away this year. Look for another relatively close came here. Take Wyoming with the points.

Virginia Tech -20.5 - 4 Unit Game

Viginia Tech has found the perfect tune-up game as they get ready for conference play next week. While the Hokies defense has been very good this year, the offense has had some things to work on. Look for that to happen this week. They have no problems running the ball, but want to work on their passing game. That should be easy against a Marshall team that is atrocious in their pass defense, giving up almost 900 yards through three games, inlcluding 288 against Ohio last week (not Ohio State...Ohio). Look for Va Tech to put up some points and not allow much. Looking for a blowout bigger than Pauly D's. Take Virginia Tech giving 20.5.

Ill post my 5 unit game tomorrow.

Thanks,

Good Luck

henryalbert

5 Point Post

USC +3 - 5 Unit Game

This one is pretty simple. While it certainly has the makings of a close game, we're going with history here. ASU hasn't beat USC ONCE in the last 10 years! USC was shaken last year with departing players as a result of their bowl suspension and lost any momentum before the season even started. This year is a different story. The swagger is coming back. With USC finally putting together a quality win by not letting of the gas. They actually played up to their talent level. Look for this to continue this week. Take USC GETTING (wow) the points.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disaster

Waiting to happen

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Youve got guts...I wouldnt have bet any of these. BOL

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Youve got guts...I wouldnt have bet any of these. BOL
    I agree. looks like a 1-3 card at best

henryalbert

Picks/Opinion

Hey Guys,

I would appreciate your feedback and picks. Interested that you see this as a 1-3 card. Do you have any current picks? Also what is your insight on these picks?

NFL picks will be out Friday night or Saturday morning.

Henry

angelodebo
    angelodebo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2429

everyone has an opinion

Good luck henryalbert.

Actually..I like almost all of ur picks. I really like Mizzu because Oklahoma will probably let down a bit after that huge game vs Fla State.

The only game I question is the Wyoming/Nebraska game. I think Nebraska has much more talent.
    Last edited by angelodebo; 09-22-11 at 05:28 PM.

Vin_vermillion

The two that stick out to me are oklahoma over mizzou and va tech. I would reverse both those picks. I have my reasons but I dont detail my reasons for picks on the site. You could be right on the Wyoming pick. No idea

If you want insight - I dont pick that way. I do wish you the best of luck though - hell I've been wrong before. Lol

henryalbert

Cool I appreciate the feedback...ill do my recap next week with the results.....in final process of handicapping 2 Nfl picks.

henryalbert

Thanks Angel for the support. Please keep checking back!

alpha968
    alpha968's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with you on USC and Missouri - don't know enough about the other two picks, GL.