pinnacle212
    pinnacle212's Avatar Become A Pro!

If that line hit 7 I might be jumping ship. I think it will get to 5.5 6.0 then stop

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    An easy win with Tulsa last night...I think a lot of us cashed it in. GL Thursday. I'm rolling with Florida.
    didn't it move like 5 points? crazy movement...books must have lost a lot of money on that game. I know I cashed in.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    didn't it move like 5 points? crazy movement...books must have lost a lot of money on that game. I know I cashed in.
    Yeah, I'm not saying good or bad...but it's always a little unsettling when you see movement like that. Back and forth okay...but when it's 4 to 5 points in one direction you sometimes start to second guess yourself. I'm staying put though and can't wait for tonight's game.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welp,We're on different sides tonight CB!OK for me.Was leaning to FLA in the early going but changed up.GL as always CB!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by guru-t View Post
    Welp,We're on different sides tonight CB!OK for me.Was leaning to FLA in the early going but changed up.GL as always CB!
    Okay...changing my pick. Not going with Oklahoma though. I like it under the total. I will let everyone know what number I get. I just do not like seeing it move 4 points in one direction like that. I know, I made plenty of $ on Tulsa and that line moved 5 points but with these two teams who have been off for 3 weeks, and all the build up, the nerves, it all makes me think under the total. GL guru and everyone else!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

It has been a great year for CFB guys...also some good new cappers added to the mix this year. Overall posted a 64-48 year up 28 units...but I never figure the juice until the season's over because it's annoying so I'm officially +23.2 units on the year. Thanks to everyone who was apart of a very profitable season! See you CFB guys next year!

First 123