Cntax
    Cntax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3713

LSU 9.24 vs. West Virginia

LSU's defense is the best they've ever had. I see them taking the win by two touchdowns, surprised to see the line at just -5.5. GL

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

I'm a LSU fan but this game will be close till bout the 4th.

I predict 24-13 LSU

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I've seen LSU play three times this year (once in person in Dallas) and I've seen West Va play twice on TV. This game is a pysical mismatch and I agree completely with you. Now I know West Va will have homefield advantage, but I just dont see them scoring enough to beat LSU. Hell I saw when they let Marshall hang with them... LSU has played Miss State on the road and Oregon in Dallas, and I think they would both beat West Va. I'm gonna jump on this line early and hope I dont see any RLM.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree that LSU is the better team and more physical. Having said that, WVU has the better QB/homefield adv so they might stay close, with a chance to win at the end.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Why does everyone think home field is the most important thing in the world??? The LSU NFL ready defense is in big trouble cuz of the crowd all i heard ab Miss St too their crowd is awesome....... The crowds not trying to block LSU d line guys they just cheer an just like every crowd one first down later they r settled down

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

I'll lay my money with the team who has the trenches 10-10 times

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    Why does everyone think home field is the most important thing in the world??? The LSU NFL ready defense is in big trouble cuz of the crowd all i heard ab Miss St too their crowd is awesome....... The crowds not trying to block LSU d line guys they just cheer an just like every crowd one first down later they r settled down

LSU should win, but homefield can make a difference. Do you really think the Seachickens would have beat the Saints in last years playoffs without the home field? WVU has a puncher's chance.

Cntax

Even if the spread was -10 I would take it. Can't believe it's still -5.5

Cntax

I take that back. Just moved to -6 lol