Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone on UCF +3 @ BYU ?

Or at least the under if it's near 45 ? Thoughts ?

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

I think BYU as a team is in a bad place right now. First the heartbreaker to Texas, then an absolute implosion vs Utah in the 2H. They may not even care about the UCF game.

If I played this it would be UCF or nothing.

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lean UCF myself but probably not enough to make it a play. Originally I thought BYU was maybe a very solid team after the win at Ol' Miss but since that win we have learned that Ol' Miss may not just be the worst team in the SEC they might be one of the worst teams in Division I. Then BYU lost to a not as good as usual Texas team as well.

Central Florida played poor game Saturday but at the same time Florida International is actually a pretty dynamic team. I could make an argument that Central Florida is in a bounce back spot but I truly don't believe in that theory. Coming back is different than looking ahead. It's much easier to take a team lightly and be looking ahead to a tougher opponent than it is to come back and prove you aren't as bad as you looked in your last game.

Like MachineChoice, if I had to make a play I would play Central Florida but since I don't I would pass and look for a better option.

Good luck in whatever you elect to do.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

If you watched the UCF game you would know, FIU won off of UCF's boneheaded plays. Easily couldve went the other way. FIU got the ball off a muffed punt at the 8 and turned into a td, Godfrey got sacked and fumbled turned into a touchdown return. FIU only managed 3 points from their actual offense.

saying FIU is a dynamic team isn't saying too much. Don't comment on games you havent watched misleads people

Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

the under int his match-up is probably the safest side to take rather than picking a side on this game.

ck021
    ck021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I'll be teasing cincy with central florida... 7pter so it will be expensive but I think it's a secure conservative bet... Will prolly place 3units on it

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

BYU has been a disappointment. They're better than this but it's not showing on the field. Had them against Utah and they didn't even show up. Can't bet on a team that is suppose to be good. They have to prove it first before I take them again.

mangina11
    mangina11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really like UCF, I was at the game last sat, (1st half until I had to watch the canes) and UCF just did not get the breaks, they bounce back big this week

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live about 4 minutes from campus....UCF sucks boys...

at BYU.....i dont think so

PEACE
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

This ain't last years UCF team...

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

2 things--UCF has the #1 ranked defense in the country against the pass....2) BYU cant run the ball! They rely on the pass! As long as UCF can handle playing at 5000 ft elevation I think they win this thing. Im not impressed with BYU at all this year.

homosayswhat

WOW.....UCF shut down Charleston Southern and Boston College which throws about 3 passes a week.....hahahhaha

#3 Pass Defense...I guess you could say that...right up there with LSU...haha

And then lost to a FIU...hahha This team is garbage along with all of their fans... every year it is the same thing...we need in a big conference....we deserve it ....then they go out and tank against something like FIU. Ok before anyone yaps about how good FIU is....I will say this....IT IS FIU...hahaha Garbage...

Ok...they beat an uninspired GEO team last year blah blah blah....

As long as UCF sports O'Leary in the directors chair it will always be middle of the road...this guy is a Jacka##.

Watch...UCF gets blow out

Just my opinion...though I wish everyone the BOL

PEACE

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i like em but id like it more if byu didnt absolutely get destroyed last week.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Quote Originally Posted by homosayswhat View Post
    WOW.....UCF shut down Charleston Southern and Boston College which throws about 3 passes a week.....hahahhaha

#3 Pass Defense...I guess you could say that...right up there with LSU...haha

And then lost to a FIU...hahha This team is garbage along with all of their fans... every year it is the same thing...we need in a big conference....we deserve it ....then they go out and tank against something like FIU. Ok before anyone yaps about how good FIU is....I will say this....IT IS FIU...hahaha Garbage...

Ok...they beat an uninspired GEO team last year blah blah blah....

As long as UCF sports O'Leary in the directors chair it will always be middle of the road...this guy is a Jacka##.

Watch...UCF gets blow out

Just my opinion...though I wish everyone the BOL

PEACE
    another classic example of someone talking out of their ass...Why do you people look at scores of games and automatically think you know what happened

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually thinking about taking the over 43 ....

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Homo where you at exactly? I live right by campus too, lived practically my whole live in oviedo.

thaman79
    thaman79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

I'm with UCF as well. Like there fast pace style, and the speed on both sides of the ball. BYU has no running game or passing game at this point.

homosayswhat

Well...that is why the house wins more than the rest of the folks..

people just read ESPN and look at Rankings and think that has any remote barring on a game..

#3 in Pass Defense...who did they play to get that ranking...MARY SISTERS OF THE BLIND...

A German Shepard with a cold could have stopped Southern...

UCF is horrible.....they have GODFREY and that is it...and he is a dope if pressured..

BYU ...at home....small number....that is hard to pass on...not saying I am playing yet...it is only wed...but UCF sucks....

I live down Alafaya Trail....

I watched that game against FIU....JOKE...

But I do love the UCF fans....CLUELESS and always a good laugh....

HAHAHAHA
    PEACE

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

UCF sucks? Have UCF in a parlay I did. UCF +3 any day of the week.

AdaBarber
    Guess who's back......
    AdaBarber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

I took UCF +3.5 and they win this one straight up.

silkydiamonds
    silkydiamonds's Avatar Become A Pro!

UCF by 2tds+

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

@ BYU is like @ Hawaii you just dont bet against them

cmatth1326
    cmatth1326's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7538

I live in Utah and BYU is finished. Plus I haven't seen ucf, but being from Florida I would assume that they are athletic. BYU is aweful vs athletic teams. believe me, Utah was their bowl game and they got killed in front of a national audience. UCF it's definately the play here.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

boys you are forgetting a very important element in this game Provo is higher up then Denver......UCF will be sucking wind by the 2nd half..........The guys with the furry underwear will win this game by double digits.......personally waiting till the public beats this down some mor then I will take BYU for the win...........

jspectyper
    jspectyper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by homosayswhat View Post
    Well...that is why the house wins more than the rest of the folks..

people just read ESPN and look at Rankings and think that has any remote barring on a game..

#3 in Pass Defense...who did they play to get that ranking...MARY SISTERS OF THE BLIND...

A German Shepard with a cold could have stopped Southern...

UCF is horrible.....they have GODFREY and that is it...and he is a dope if pressured..

BYU ...at home....small number....that is hard to pass on...not saying I am playing yet...it is only wed...but UCF sucks....

I live down Alafaya Trail....

I watched that game against FIU....JOKE...

But I do love the UCF fans....CLUELESS and always a good laugh....

HAHAHAHA
    PEACE
    Nice, my mom still lives about a few minutes away near lockwood and mitchell hammock. Me and my wife just bought a house near redbug and tuskawilla.

big cheyo
    big cheyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

byu is the play

fud007
    fud007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by silkydiamonds View Post
    UCF by 2tds+
    I still can't believe UCF lost last week, but I think BYU wins this one.....

mamba
    mamba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Both teams coming off tough losses. I think BYU with the home field advantage should be the play. If they can stick with Texas at Texas, I think they can win by a field goal.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

BYU for me

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

got to take BYU, they play Utah State Aggies next week and there is no way they will lose this game before they lose that one. I am on BYU at home and after getting their ass kicked by the Utah Utes how could you take anyone else after that embarrassing loss.

homosayswhat

..here is a good reason why BYU will or should win..haha
    He is a total CLOWN !

If you ever get a chance to ever listen to a Coach Interveiw....do it..comical

Orlando has this DIPSH*T ...the SHOT DOCTOR ( radio host) which is simply horrible and being there is Zero competition in Orlando to OUST HIM he has been around for 20 years...

He yells GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN, every time someone calls in..haha IDIOT !

Anyway....Get them both on an interview...freaking like Frick and Frack...

DONT BET BECAUSE YOU THINK UCF has good athletes because we are in Florida..that actually makes no sense....

I mean ..the only reason UCF got DANTE CULPEPPER was he couldnt get in anywhere else...hahahahahaha

Anyway...not saying I will play this toilet game...just dont want everyone to think UCF has this awesome team down here

Far from it
    PEACE