Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Oklahoma State vs Txam

Okie State getting 3 points. Exactly what I was hoping for. Sounds yummy.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

hammer the over no matter what it is.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Where is the game being played? Texas A&M is going to run wild on OSU's defense if last night was any indication

dume walker
    dume walker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Game's being played in College Station.

aimgator
    aimgator's Avatar Become A Pro!

like osu and over

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

OSU won't stop them in college station

Mr. Doughnut
    Mr. Doughnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1778

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Where is the game being played? Texas A&M is going to run wild on OSU's defense if last night was any indication
    + 1

Tamu is a MUCH more well rounded team. Will be the best D OkieSt has seen all year. Will look into it more, but TamU will probably be my pick seeing as how I have them winning the Big12 this year.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

forget about the side here

last year came down to an OSU last second field goal at home to win by 3

but the game went for 73 points on a 65.5 total points even with a slow 28 point first half

Over @anything less than 70 = autoplay, though it should be about 68

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is going to be a great game...agree that over is probably the play here. Let's see what it opens at..

morganwags
    morganwags's Avatar Become A Pro!

gonna be the game to watch

Sunde91

I take back what I said about the side.

Tam -3 +100 is a great bet right now at 5Dimes

Tam has the big edge in D + home field

OSU has a slightly better O, but their D is terrible and gave up 33 points to Tulsa that had a backup QB and 34 points to Louisianna Laf. Tam has a seasoned QB and a great rushing game that will kill them

Tam -3 +100, get on this value train

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

Will be curious what the o/u is.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post

OSU has a slightly better O, but their D is terrible and gave up 33 points to Tulsa that had a backup QB and 34 points to Louisianna Laf. Tam has a seasoned QB and a great rushing game that will kill them

Agree. Hope it goes to 3.5 -- then we'll know we have a winner.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I take back what I said about the side. Tam -3 +100 is a great bet right now at 5dimes Tam has the big edge in D + home field OSU has a slightly better O, but their D is terrible and gave up 33 points to Tulsa that had a backup QB and 34 points to Louisianna Laf. Tam has a seasoned QB and a great rushing game that will kill them Tam -3 +100, get on this value train
    agreed

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

I like SDSU getting 8.5 in Michigan. I bought this up to +10. Also on TAMU and locked in Cincinnati -7

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

I'll be at the game, biased here but tamu rolls. Kyle field and tamu defense is going to give Osu trouble

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I have Okie State +6 on a futures wager at the Nugget. Basically, A&M has played two nobodies (SMU and Idaho) at home, while Okie State has defeated Arizona at home and Tulsa in Tulsa, even though that game was a joke. I give a slight edge to Okie State as far as quality wins go. I think this game goes back and forth. In four of the past 5 meetings between these two teams, one game has been decided by 5 points, one game by 3 pooints, and two games by 1 point. I can see another close one here. I would not lay any points on this game.

rwhite71
    rwhite71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

OSU has no defense this could get ugly.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have watched both these teams play, and I have to believe that Texas A&M will win the game because of the reasons other mentioned, the lack of any type of defense from Oklahoma State.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

i'm going to disagree with your analysis of the OSU tulsa game. osu was up 45-6 then gave up an 80 yard td run, failed to recover what was probably an onside kick, gave up a 43 yard td to make it 45-19 halfway through the 3rd quarter. then they traded tds the rest of the way. if my team is up 25 points who cares if they trade tds at 3am. also, TAM -3 isnt really a "value train" if they are gonna get steamrolled by the OSU "scoring train."

Ca$hfloW
    Ca$hfloW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

Quote Originally Posted by flocko76 View Post
    i'm going to disagree with your analysis of the OSU tulsa game. osu was up 45-6 then gave up an 80 yard td run, failed to recover what was probably an onside kick, gave up a 43 yard td to make it 45-19 halfway through the 3rd quarter. then they traded tds the rest of the way. if my team is up 25 points who cares if they trade tds at 3am. also, TAM -3 isnt really a "value train" if they are gonna get steamrolled by the OSU "scoring train."
    A&Ms defense is greatly improved and will get some stops vs this osu offense, I do not think that osu will be able to handle the running attack/ short passing game that a&m has. I also think that a&m will be able to control the tempo of the game since we arnt a big strike offense. I think it's going to be a close game but in the end I think the combination of the better a&m defense and the Kyle field advantage (one of the biggest in college football) will allow a&m to cover.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by flocko76 View Post

well that game doesn't really matter

the point is that OSU is a mediocre defensive team with a great offense while AnM has a great offense with a very good defense (and homefield advantage in this case)

3 points is definately good value here

csknight3
    csknight3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1073

I hope everyone hammers OSU. I want A&M at -2.5 with no extra juice.

csknight3

Also if this game was at night I would put everything on A&M with home field advantage; however, its at 2:30 which and will still have a lot of energy, but night games at Kyle Field are just ridiculous. I think OSU caught a little bit of a break with that.

Sunde91

+100 was part of the value, now it's -110

@Tulsa and Zona are quality wins. you must be kidding, yes

OSU is worse than mediocre on D. 92nd in Total D, 76th in Scoring. Lou Laf scored 34 points on them. TAM is 15th in Total D 9th in Scoring D.

Remember too TAM is at home to avenge last year's last second FG loss in a game they led 14-0. TAM outgained them that game by 150 yards and lost because of 5 TOs. That loss cost them the B12 South. This is their year to breakout and they perform here.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    well that game doesn't really matter

the point is that OSU is a mediocre defensive team with a great offense while AnM has a great offense with a very good defense (and homefield advantage in this case)

3 points is definately good value here
    Mediocre is a generous evaluation IMO. I would rate them below average myself.

Great offense usually is bested by solid defense on the road. I like A&M as well here.

MoneySpeaks
    MoneySpeaks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking TXA$M all the way to the bank.

NostraDanUS
    NostraDanUS's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the total at 65.

Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love A&M here, Gray and Michael are gonna run wild.

Sunde91

pinnacle -3.5 now and others -3 -120

despite 73% on OSU cause they love the video game numbers from the O http://pregame.com/EN/main/sports-be...-spy-insights/

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Weeden will throw 3 INTs, look at what he has already done this year. TAMU looks great in this spot

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

won't bet it because i rarely bet on my team. people are just throwing a lot of dumb statements out in this thread though that are completely false. several mentions of ostate giving up 34 to laffy on d...i think there were 2 pick 6's and another really short field from int. can't remember exactly the combo but it wasn't bad d. also someone saying ostate will have problems with the short passing game and running game from a+m...this is actually where the ostate d excels even against great o's such as ou. the problems have been farther back in the secondary. they always swarm the short stuff but end up getting beat deep later. nobody knows for sure about the ostate d with the front 7 being new and the secondary being back almost in tact. people around here are saying that this front 7 can stand up against any big 12 team...but we will have to see. can't really judge from the 34 in the laffy game that really wasn't the d, and the bad d in the tulsa game was at almost 3 in the morning here in a game that the ostate side didn't even want to play. not making excuses or trying to take up for my team...just saying that people are likely to be surprised by the ostate d. also the o has a new coach and there have been quite a few changes...much more focused on the running game with multiple backs. remains to be seen how this o will respond against a good d on the road. anyways...the people saying take the over at anything under 70 and win easy might be in for a shocker. if i was forced to put money on it i would take a+m and under anything around 70. this is all just my opinion...but just remember all the mistakes you have made in the past before you say the linesmakers are way off. i would guess they have this just about on the number...at least as close as possible with all the uncertainity on the ostate side. good luck all.

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 679

also...the a+m o being great is a matter of opinion. this opinion must be based on showings against smu and idaho. the comparison above of a+m a great o and ostate a great o is one of the dumbest i have heard here...like it is a wash on the o's and we should only talk about d. the a+m o is not anywhere near the ostate o. this can be confirmed easily by looking at the scores and the caliber of opposition this season and last season...it is not even close. people just throw out dumb statements to back up whatever it is they have decided to bet...and i am just as guilty as anyone else. i find myself deciding i will bet a game first and then going and looking for reasons to back myself up and posting them here. kind of dumb when you think about it. oh well...that is the end of my rant. good luck you guys.

csknight3

69 is way too high IMO. Vegas knows everyone is gonna jump on the over no matter what they put it up. Yes it could happen but more likely the under. A&M can slow the game down with the run game and run some clock down and both these defenses are capable of plenty of turnovers against these aggressive offenses. Im leaning under but waiting to see if I can get it at 70+.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

who wouldn't take the over in this game ?

12 Last