chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

W. Mich / Rice [12/30]

RICE (-3) to cover here.

Western Michigan is fairly good at stopping the run (they stopped TEMP, won 7-3), but not so good at stopping the deep ball (thrashed by BALL ST)-- something RICE will have fun with come the second half as they run up the score by a 17 point win.

W. MICH 24
    RICE 41

It's going to be tight, but take the under (73) on this. I gaurantee the UNDER

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rice is my strongest selection of the bowl card right now.Rice wins BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't disagree...

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I love Rice and I'm leaning that way but they're not holding WM to 24 with that defense! Hiller to Jamarko Simmons is just as deadly as Clement to Dillard! Someone needs to take your temperature if you EVER consider betting any game under the total involving Rice...lol!
    I think Rice had 3 at half vs Memphis early this year if my memory is correct and ended up with 41!

pags11

two teams who are similar but I see an edge in team speed in favor of Rice and they are playing essentially a home game...

MSUSpartan32
    MSUSpartan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 805

Agreed, Pags. The edge in team speed, home game factor, and I think a great energy is in the Rice program this year. I think a lot of those small factors, like first year coaches in bowl games, can be a factor. It is a month+ off for these teams. Not that everyone isn't excited for a bowl game, but what happens in the month of preparation and how focused and motivated those kids are can sway any of these games. That is why teams like Rice, G.Tech, and even the Clemson situation bear an extra look.

I know you are not posting any picks, but thanks for hanging around and chiming in your thoughts on various posts. Appreciated.

pags11

msuspartans,

no problem at all...

carrenzo
    carrenzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by guru-t View Post
    Rice is my strongest selection of the bowl card right now.Rice wins BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

Iam with you on this one big. I'am going to the game.