iwanttowin
    iwanttowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona vs Stanford Insights

What do you guys think about this game? Both quarterbacks are NFL caliber and I think Arizona can keep this with in a score or even pull the upset at home. Anyone have any insights on this game? Last game of the day and public will be all over stanford chasing their earlier losses or betting all their winnings if they had a big day. This seems like the game where books get most of your money.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttowin View Post
    What do you guys think about this game? Both quarterbacks are NFL caliber and I think Arizona can keep this with in a score or even pull the upset at home. Anyone have any insights on this game? Last game of the day and public will be all over stanford chasing their earlier losses or betting all their winnings if they had a big day. This seems like the game where books get most of your money.
    People have been saying that about Stanford for weeks now. The public chases them and the books will win out. I don't think so. Stanford is a covering machine. I like them to win this game by 15-20 pts. Foles is good but Luck is on another level completely. GL to you though.

heynow19
    heynow19's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the over in the Stanford game at 50.5, teased it w/ GA Tech game over.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttowin View Post

the problem is that Arizona has no running game while Stanford has both the better qb, the better defense and the better rungame

these 2 teams played last year and the score was 42-17, I think you will see alot of the same this year..I'll give Arizona 7 points simply because they're playing at home but they will lose this by 13-20

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    the problem is that Arizona has no running game while Stanford has both the better qb, the better defense and the better rungame

these 2 teams played last year and the score was 42-17, I think you will see alot of the same this year..I'll give Arizona 7 points simply because they're playing at home but they will lose this by 13-20

If you really think that's gonna be the score, then you should be betting under since the total is 56.

Personally like the over but not playing. Liked stanford but line movement scared me out of it, like the over but not enough to bet.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arizona may cover if criner plays just because they can score with anyone. I keep going back and forth on this. Probably a no play

iwanttowin
    iwanttowin's Avatar Become A Pro!

kick the damn field goals.