JUSTWINBABY
    JUSTWINBABY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Sat ~ncaa~

YTD 13-7 (+11.8 UNITS)

MARYLAND-1(3 UNITS)Wv's two games was struggles and they was HOME games,They have NO running game! Totaling only 144 yards on 59 carries in two games,Marshall held them to 1.6 yards a Rush! and QB Smith has their longest run at 15 yards...
    The Defense really SUCKS! Norfolk state beat them in time of possession by nearly 10 minutes last week...The Special Teams as always again sucks,WV is certainly stepping up in class as opposed to the 2 teams they faced so far....I think Maryland is ready to ambush them,
    WV defense is sad, Maryland offense should have a field day even without receivers Ronnie Tyler and Quintin McCree were suspended indefinitely for violation of team rules late Thursday but in the Miami game, O'Brian Connected with six different receivers, so not such a big deal ,I figure Maryland will kill WV with the running game anyway,
    The Terps offensive line will be a strength as nine of their top 10 linemen are back. This unit paved the way for 138 rushing yards/game and 4.1/carry while allowing just 22 sacks. They have 73 career starts amongst them and WV has 1 returning D lineman(oh oh).......
    Mountaineers are 4-13 ATS in their last 17 vs. ACC....Turtles are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 home games....Maryland has the better defense and the better running game by far..defense and running games are what wins games....WV has not recovered a turnover all year, Maryland had two against Miami and lived off them last year...2010 saw a plus-15 turnover ratio for the terps.
    The Turtles will get this win.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

A loooooootttttt different here on this part of the dial JW

BOL