Elevated
    Linning!
    Elevated's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Elevated's NCAAF 2011 Thread

It was a rough start in the NFL thread and I realize now that my NFL/PRO is just way off. The good thing is that my NCAAF has been on point. Off the record I'm 5-0 in picks starting with week 2.

Here were last picks with my local.
    Last Saturday:
    Temple -15.5 over Akron
    Stanford -21 over Duke
    Washington State -14.5 over UNLV
    Thursday:
    LSU -3.5 over Miss St.
    Friday:
    Boise St. -21 over Toledo.

I'm just starting this new ncaaf thread to keep track of myself and also help others win as well. I'm no expert just here to help others to win. Everyone likes !!

Elevated
    Linning!

This Saturdays picks...

Texas Tech -22 Over New Mexico
    Stanford -9.5 Over Arizona
    Oklahoma State -14.5 Over Tulsa (Parlay x 1 Unit)

I know some lines are inflated but it's from my local.
    No need to explain why I made these picks pretty much you can do small research and realize why I made these picks.. Good luck to everyone!!

Oh and I'm parlaying these three with confidence!
    Last edited by Elevated; 09-17-11 at 11:27 AM.

Elevated
    Linning!

Quote Originally Posted by Elevated View Post
    This Saturdays picks...

Texas Tech -22 Over New Mexico
    Stanford -9.5 Over Arizona
    Oklahoma State -14.5 Over Tulsa (Parlay x 1 Unit)

I know some lines are inflated but it's from my local.
    No need to explain why I made these picks pretty much you can do small research and realize why I made these picks.. Good luck to everyone!!

Oh and I'm parlaying these three with confidence!

WINNER~!!!

8-0 Picks (4-0 wins) +6.20 Units!!

Elevated
    Linning!

This doesn't belong in my college thread but....

Baltimore -6 x2 units
    LOSS
    Carolina +10.5 x1 WIN!

Good luck all! Les GIT IT!
    Last edited by Elevated; 09-18-11 at 04:17 PM.

Elevated
    Linning!

Hmmm seems that I'm better off just capping my own games... That's what I get for tailing other peoples plays who try to multitask in between sports.. I think it's better to just stick with one sport at a time..

Over 61.5 Cincy x1 unit = LOSS

NCAAF 8-1 +5.20 Units

Elevated
    Linning!

I'm going to go ahead and cap this game.. I'm really liking Georgia this Saturday to roll over Ole Miss by at the least two TDs. Ole Miss has been playing horrible. Although Georgia is 1-2 they have played the likes of South Carolina and Boise St. which are both hard to beat. With Georgia showing me enough so far, they'll cover against the really bad team of Ole Miss. Ole Miss will be playing at home is not going to change how bad the team is.

Georgia -10 x3 Units

Les GIT IT!

Elevated
    Linning!

Another Win!
    GEORGIA -10 x3 Units WINNER!!

9-1 NCAAF +8.20 Units!

One more for tonights game!

Baylor -20.5 x1 Unit

Les GIT IT!!

Elevated
    Linning!

Another Win!
    GEORGIA -10 x3 Units WINNER!!

9-1 NCAAF +8.20 Units!

One more for tonights game!

Baylor -20.5 x1 Unit

Les GIT IT!!
    Another winner!!

+9.20 UNITS lets keep it going!!!

Elevated
    Linning!

Got some games circled for OCT. 1, will have my picks up later...

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

Good hits, keep it going

Elevated
    Linning!

Not going to explain why I've picked these teams.. although most of them are favorites.. the line is in their favor..

The dog of the weekend:
    Washington State +3 Over Colorado.. (Note: I'm curious to why they have Colorado favored in this game I believe that it's primarily because this is Colorado first year in the PAC-12 and they are playing at home. The Cougars are under valued here. The Buffaloes are a late scoring team. By the time the 4th quarter roles around Colorado is going to find themselves rallying for points by which the cougars will have already covered the ATS.)

Pick: Washington State +3 x1 Unit (WIZZU Is going to Welcome Colorado into the PAC-12 with a LOSS! and I don't see any major injuries for this team and don't understand why they couldn't outright win in this conference matchup)

I'm sure the rest of my picks everyone else is on also..

Temple -7.5 x1unit 12:00 PM ET (MAC Conference game.. NO brotherly love here...)

Cincinnati -14
    x1unit 1:00PM ET (Playing against Miami Ohio.. The Bearcats got a lot of whoop ass left in that can)

Georgia Tech -10 x1unit 3:30PM ET (a no brainer. NC State hasn't proved anything.. complete blowout)

Late night Play:
    Stanford -22 x1unit 10:30PM ET (They just don't like UCLA at all.. The "S" for style points)

I don't have my lines out yet because I go through a local will update tonight or friday once I get the lines... you can kind of fill in the blanks.. These are all x1 unit plays... GL ALL

Last edited by Elevated; 09-30-11 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Got the lines in..

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I'm rolling with GT,Temple and Cinn..... teased Stanford down to 13.5 and GT - 6 also should be good....GL

Elevated
    Linning!

Adding one more game..

Illinois -8 x1 unit 12:00PM ET

GL to everyone on saturday.. Let's take it to the house and cash it in!

LES GIT IT!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-15-15 at 04:00 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Elevated
    Linning!

The dog of the weekend:
    Washington State +3 Over Colorado.. (Note: I'm curious to why they have Colorado favored in this game I believe that it's primarily because this is Colorado first year in the PAC-12 and they are playing at home. The Cougars are under valued here. The Buffaloes are a late scoring team. By the time the 4th quarter roles around Colorado is going to find themselves rallying for points by which the cougars will have already covered the ATS.)

Pick: Washington State +3 x1 Unit

Temple -7.5 x1unit

Cincinnati -14
    x1unit

Georgia Tech -10 x1unit

Stanford -22 x1unit

I don't have my lines out yet because I go through a local will update tonight or friday once I get the lines... you can kind of fill in the blanks.. These are all x1 unit plays... GL ALL

Washington State +3 x1 Unit Winner!

Temple -7.5 x1unit
    Loss

Cincinnati -14
    x1unit Winner!

Georgia Tech -10 x1unit PUSH

Stanford -22 x1unit

Illinois -8 x 1unit Loss

Looks like I'm pretty much even for today.. Got stanford left for the late night play...

2W-2L-1P Ncaaf today -0.20units

12W-3L-1P YTD +9.00 units

Elevated
    Linning!

Adding:

Alabama -4 x2 units

Les GIT IT!!

Elevated
    Linning!

Adding: Alabama -4 x2 units Les GIT IT!!
    and Standford -21.5 x 1unit!!! WIN!!

4W-2L-1P Ncaaf today!

14W-3L-1P YTD
    (.805) +12.00 units

Les git it!!! Good night tonight!
    Last edited by Elevated; 10-02-11 at 01:24 AM.

Elevated
    Linning!

I got some picks circled for the weekend of Oct. 8 Gonna be some good games. Will post up some write ups on each game also cause it seems like those who are tailing need an explanation and I'll try to post them up once I get my lines on Wednesday.. No picks yet for Thursday or Friday. Might post up some picks on Saturday Morning depending on certain games and their live lines. GL to everyone who's tailing this and lets make some !!

LEH'GIT IT!

Elevated
    Linning!

Here are my plays so far.. until I get the lines from the local I'll be posting the lines from other books.

Toledo -20.5 vs E. Michigan (opened @ -19) x2 units
    The Rockets have a very high powered offense this year. They've played some tough schools so far but don't let their 2-3 record fool you. I feel sorry for East Michigan in this game. Toledo has improved a lot this year. They've shown me that they can score! East Michigan has been playing really bad teams and will get shut down!

Conclusion
    : Toledo -20.5

Arizona State -4
    vs Utah (opened @ -3) x2 units
    Arizona State should do really well they're better all around against Utah. A touchdown win here will be the margin of victory. Utah won't have their starting QB and will more than likely run the ball while Arizona State lights it up. This will be about turnovers.

Conclusion: AZ State -4

Texas A&M -8 vs Texas Tech (opened @ -6.5) x2 units
    I wish I could have jumped on this @ -6.5 but I believe the local will have it at -8. If you can get it at -6.5 this would be a LOCK!
    A&M is a lot better than TTech. TTechs defense is bad and hasn't played a good team like A&M yet. Ttech will lose in this matchup by 10!

Conclusion
    : Texas A&M -8

I know some of the games are past some key numbers but they will still cover! I don't know if this is good enough of an explanation for those who are following.. I personal KNOW more to these games but those are just the obvious pros to each game. I could post more detailed info but that's just too much typing for me. Hope these help a little!! GL and let's cash in!

Note: I'm no "sharp", I'm just "squared" up to make some money.

Elevated
    Linning!

Games that I've got my eye on but waiting for more info:
    Mississippi State vs UAB +17.5 - Leaning to take UAB + the points if the points ride up

Clemson -21 vs Boston College -
    Leaning Clemson because they are ON FIRE!!

Air Force +15 vs Notre Dame -
    ND is a lot better this year and they did whoop up on Michigan State who has a stacked D but Air Force +15 looks really f--king good! If it rides higher might end up taking Air Force. Air Force will keep this one close with conservative play calling! Air force plays a different kind of offense than Michigan state and that could play a factor. But it could be wrong! Keeping an eye on this one.

Any opinions or info on these games would be helpful thanks!
    Last edited by Elevated; 10-05-11 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Miss St. Taken off

shopbar picks

Also circled tex a&m, clemson, toledo and like Ucf -18 over marshall any thoughts?

Elevated
    Linning!

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    Also circled tex a&m, clemson, toledo and like Ucf -18 over marshall any thoughts?
    UCF statistically is better than Marshall. Jeff Godfrey is in his sophomore year and has been showing lots of improvements this season. This would be an interesting conference game. UCF killed boston college but then seemed to flatten out after that game. I'm not comfortable laying chips on UCF to cover 18 when the line opened at 14.5. That's passed a key number. UCF would have to be up by three touchdowns to literally cover and their defense better show up. UCF kept them to just 37 rushing yards last year. In the last matchup between these two teams UCF scored slowly through each quarter and didn't really show explosiveness. Marshall could just catch them with a backdoor cover with slow play. I would feel more comfortable laying chips on Ohio -8.5 vs Buffalo than UCF covering -18 knowing the opening line was at 14.5 to begin with but UCF could be looking for a kill. Will Jeff Godfrey show up with some swag to keep up the double digits? Just my 2 cents though.

I'd have to do more research on UCF though.. but will have this game circled..
    Last edited by Elevated; 10-05-11 at 02:01 AM.

shopbar picks

Wow, thanx. Great detail. And win or lose i bet frankie solich(Ohio) every week. His teams cover alot. Glad to see you like that too.

Elevated
    Linning!

Wow, thanx. Great detail. And win or lose i bet frankie solich(Ohio) every week. His teams cover alot. Glad to see you like that too.
    Frank Solich and the bobcats have had a great start so far this season. The offense looks really good for the MAC conference. Buffalo doesn't stand a chance in this game because Ohio's offense is considered "nitro" offense. I think this will be a huge factor in this game between these two teams also Ohio has a pretty good defense. The defense had their best game against marshall for the "battle of the bell" but a lot of injuries have occured since the rutgers game. Neal hunyh one of their best DL is out til November and that could play a role on how well the Defensive line holds. Buffalo is just a really bad team and will continue to be this way until they match up against FCS teams but even then some FCS teams could probably even beat buffalo.
    The more I research these two teams the more leverage Ohio bobcats have. Looks like a no brainer to me but we'll see..

OHIO Bobcats -8.5 vs Buffalo Bulls keeping an eye out.
    Last edited by Elevated; 10-06-11 at 12:42 AM.

Elevated
    Linning!

Just a recap of my picks from earlier..

Here's my final picks for October 8th... I'm locked in on the lines for these games. Goodluck to everyone that's following.. lets win some

Air force +17 x3
    Texas Longhorns +10.5 x2
    Arizona State -4 x2
    Toledo -21 x2
    Texas A&M -8.5 x2

I'm putting 11 of the 12 units I have on on these picks because I believe they very good plays but we'll see how that turns out! Good luck to everyone!!! and goodnight!!! Come on October 8th! I'm ready for some !!!
    Last edited by Elevated; 10-06-11 at 12:54 AM.

Elevated
    Linning!

Just now got this one in for the night.. adding to my spreadsheet as well. GL ALL!

BOISE ST. -21.5 x 3 UNITS!!

Elevated
    Linning!

Just now got this one in for the night.. adding to my spreadsheet as well. GL ALL!

BOISE ST. -21.5 x 3 UNITS!!
    WINNER!!!

15W-3L-1P
    YTD (.815) x15.00 units!!

shopbar picks

2 great calls on Ohio marshall back door and UCF not playing to cover great insight. thanx to you 6-0 day again

Elevated
    Linning!

Just a recap of my picks from earlier..

Here's my final picks for October 8th... I'm locked in on the lines for these games. Goodluck to everyone that's following.. lets win some

Air force +17 x3
    Texas Longhorns +10.5 x2
    Arizona State -4 x2
    Toledo -21 x2

Texas A&M -8.5 x2

I'm putting 11 of the 12 units I have on on these picks because I believe they very good plays but we'll see how that turns out! Good luck to everyone!!! and goodnight!!! Come on October 8th! I'm ready for some !!!
    Looks like i broke even again this weekend because of the boise st.win... that's better than a loss i guess too bad i couldn't play ML with my local cause i could have took it to the house with my 15 team parlay 12-3 correct picks could have banked if all were singled but oh well on to the next one..

Record: 17W-6L-1P (.729) +11.30 units

Elevated
    Linning!

2 great calls on Ohio marshall back door and UCF not playing to cover great insight. thanx to you 6-0 day again
    Glad I could help you and congrats on going 6-0! Did you fade any of my picks? LOL

shopbar picks

Took OU, Was the only fade. Have a bet rule with ND games. Dont bet any games involving them. But once again thanx for your posting/insight on games. Keep posting SBP

Elevated
    Linning!

Got some picks up for this weekend and thursday...

Thursday game:
    USC -4 @ Cal < USC is a better team defensively and offensively. USC is like an SEC team of the west. They have greatly improved. Zach Maynard is not used to playing BETTER defenses.. He's only dominated against very bad defensive teams.. USC will win this one by 10+ points..

Saturday:
    Clemson -7 @ Maryland < I know maryland played GaTech very well but all that energy for a loss will affect them here. Clemson with Tajh Boyd and the rest of the crew in Clemson will win and cover they just have too many weapons on the field. Maryland got beat badly by Temple and I believe Clemson will do the same..

LSU -16 @ Vols < Vols suck without any starters. Last year was a fluke J. Jordan not playing has probably been the best thing for LSU and J. Lee has been playing VERY well going 23-25 last week @ 92% completion ratio. I see him bringing this into Knoxville on saturday along with their MASSIVE DEFENSE. This game will be a blow out like Florida.

Oklahoma State -7 @ Texas < What else can I say, this is going to be a high scoring affair but the freshman in Texas let me down and will keep letting me down in the match up.

Arizona State @ Oregon -17 < Arizona State has been pretty good but the Ducks are going to be putting this team in their place. Although without LaMichael James the ducks are just too fast and too experienced for the ASU team. Oregon will score fast and early.

Louisville @ Cincinnati -17 < Keeping an eye on this, If louisville QB is still out Cincy should cover this game hands down. The Cardinals won't be able to get any points on the board. That can of whoop ass still has a little left in it.

Buffalo @ Temple -21 < Temple has shown me a lot and I've been keeping watch on this team. They are no slouch and have the capabilities of blowing buffalo out. This is probably the best Temple team I've seen.

As you will notice the teams I have picked are favored. But I just believe these lines are in their favor and have the weapons to cover. I've kept an eye on the same teams and they have delivered week to week. There's been a few times where I have laid off them at the right time but this is a good opportunity to place some chips on them.. GL to those who are following.
    I'm going to be parlaying a combination of these picks. Just have to settle with the right "LOCKS"..

LEGGO GIT IT!!

Elevated
    Linning!

Tonights 10/13/11 pick:

(2-Teamer)
    USC -4
    SDST +7
    Risking 3 units/ To win 7.5 units

GL ALL!

Elevated
    Linning!

Line changed for USC got it at -3.5
    Still playing the two teamer come on SDST!

Elevated
    Linning!

Tonights 10/13/11 pick:

(2-Teamer)
    USC -4
    SDST +7
    Risking 3 units/ To win 7.5 units

GL ALL!
    Didn't even need the half point! USC covers with ease and SDST covers!! My biggest win so far tonight! woo hoo! LEGGO!

NCAAF Record YTD: 19W-6L-1P (.750) +18.80 UNITS!!!

Elevated
    Linning!

Got some picks up for this weekend and thursday...

Saturday:
    Clemson -7 @ Maryland < I know maryland played GaTech very well but all that energy for a loss will affect them here. Clemson with Tajh Boyd and the rest of the crew in Clemson will win and cover they just have too many weapons on the field. Maryland got beat badly by Temple and I believe Clemson will do the same..

LSU -16 @ Vols < Vols suck without any starters. Last year was a fluke J. Jordan not playing has probably been the best thing for LSU and J. Lee has been playing VERY well going 23-25 last week @ 92% completion ratio. I see him bringing this into Knoxville on saturday along with their MASSIVE DEFENSE. This game will be a blow out like Florida.

Oklahoma State -7 @ Texas < What else can I say, this is going to be a high scoring affair but the freshman in Texas let me down and will keep letting me down in the match up.

Arizona State @ Oregon -17 < Arizona State has been pretty good but the Ducks are going to be putting this team in their place. Although without LaMichael James the ducks are just too fast and too experienced for the ASU team. Oregon will score fast and early.

Louisville @ Cincinnati -17 < Keeping an eye on this, If louisville QB is still out Cincy should cover this game hands down. The Cardinals won't be able to get any points on the board. That can of whoop ass still has a little left in it. Game taken off Louisville QB starting

Buffalo @ Temple -21 < Temple has shown me a lot and I've been keeping watch on this team. They are no slouch and have the capabilities of blowing buffalo out. This is probably the best Temple team I've seen.

LEGGO GIT IT!!
    parlaying these

Temple
    LSU
    OKST
    Toledo

2units to win 24 units GL

12 Last