ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Careful tomorrow boys....

Been a blood bath for Vegas for lately. When it shifts, it shifts quick. Could be a bad day for the public tomorrow.

Just my .02

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeDaMoney View Post
    Been a blood bath for Vegas for lately. When it shifts, it shifts quick. Could be a bad day for the public tomorrow. Just my .02
    Yeah. I'm already seeing a lot of people thinking teams like Auburn, Michigan State, and Houston are easy money.....

Auburn was barely won two games at home and now they go on the road in what is a payback game for Clemson. Clemson took Auburn to overtime last year.

The public also believe Notre Dame sucks so I expect a lot of people to take Michigan State thinking it's a gift....I think Notre Dame finally fixes the turnover bug and wins by at least a touchdown.

I also saw people liking Houston -7. Houston sucks on the road and La. Tech isn't that bad.

Texas -4 at UCLA??? Is that a joke? Texas is favored just because of the name. If you put another uniform on them people would not bet on this team. I expect UCLA to win straight up.

I could definitely see the books cleaning up tomorrow. I'm even afraid my Sooners are going to lose.

ShowMeDaMoney

I see the same type of things you described in the NFL this week too.

Lots of picks that appear real easy... Dallas -3, Philly -2.5, NE -7...all gonna be heavily backed by the public.

Philly and NE both covered easily last week so the sheeple are now in love with them... could see it being a bad weekend for many gamblers.

ShowMeDaMoney

easy now fellas

TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Texas wins easy.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yeah. I'm already seeing a lot of people thinking teams like Auburn, Michigan State, and Houston...

Auburn was barely won two games at home and now they go on the road in what is a payback game for Clemson. Clemson took Auburn to overtime last year.
    Cash Clemson.

Now time for Notre Dame and UCLA.