OldHickory
    OldHickory's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1355

Okahoma at Florida State

What's everybody thinkin about Oklahoma and Florida State?

I have Floria state +16 1/2 and was feeling pretty confident in it until 2 people on ESPN have OK winning by 17-21.

I dont see this happening, i see it going right down to the last drive. With the Sooners not being very good on the road, Florida State saying theyve been game planning for 9 monts, i feel its going to be a hard fought game, not a blow out like last year.

What's everyone else thinking ?

OldHickory

16 1/2 in a Teaser*****

Flight
    Update your status
    Flight's Avatar Become A Pro!

Florida St +3 is a strong play for me this week.

Not sure why you would tease a college team by 13 points?

OldHickory

i have a 4 team Ok state -1 Mich St +17 1/2 and Auburn +16... just to keep it safe...

th

OldHickory

a few people @ ESPN has OK winning by 17+..they say it will be close first half then Sooners will pull through and tire them out...just like LSU did MISS St. last night

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

first rule of gambling is don't watch ESPN... If you're watching espn for anything other than scores or highlights don't listen to a word they say about anything. They just ride the popular opinion and are wrong more often than not.

OldHickory

I hope thats true..i know the game can go either way..it just worried me..got a lot riding on them..at least in my standards lol

FindTheLock

FSU could win that game. Last year they played in Oklahoma and FSU didn't have a lot of experience. This season FSU is at home and they have a lot more experience and seem to be clicking very well right now. I wouldn't be surprised if FSU won this game by 17 to be honest.

FindTheLock

I wouldn't bet on it though only getting 3 points.

OldHickory

i hope so! thanks for your advice

Vuk
    Vuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    FSU could win that game. Last year they played in Oklahoma and FSU didn't have a lot of experience. This season FSU is at home and they have a lot more experience and seem to be clicking very well right now. I wouldn't be surprised if FSU won this game by 17 to be honest.

LOL....comments like these blow my mind...

First of all, FSU won't even cover the three let alone win the game....they got rocked by 30 last year with a 1st round QB...all of a sudden they'r 27+ pts better this year? CMON man...OKLAHOMA PLAY OF THE WEEK...save your money brother.

OldHickory

he said he wouldnt be on the game...

and i have them in a teaser...Fl St +17 1/2

do you think it will be another blow out?

OldHickory

16 1/2** shitty number but till 16 points

Vuk
    Vuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Tough to say bud...I think u'll be fine I think they win by 10-14...GL!

kiknit
    kiknit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

This is one of my bigger plays this weekend. Tulsa has been good to me so far, but its time to jump ship. QB Kinne tossed for 241 yards and 3TDs against a weak Tulane, but Oklahoma mauled Tulsa for 47 pts, 34 first downs and 663 overall yards.

No reason to think OK State wont do the same - theyve topped 40ppg in 28 of their last 30 behind Blackmon and company roll behind QB Weeden...who is the 2nd ranked QB in the nation with almost 400 passing yards per game, including 5TDs. RB Randle is racking up 125 rush yards per game.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
    LOL....comments like these blow my mind...

First of all, FSU won't even cover the three let alone win the game....they got rocked by 30 last year with a 1st round QB...all of a sudden they'r 27+ pts better this year? CMON man...OKLAHOMA PLAY OF THE WEEK...save your money brother.
    with your reading comprehension being so poor I won't get too deep with you. There is a large difference between not being surprised by a result and claiming that is what you think will happen. I'll let you carry on with your tunnel vision reading glasses though.