AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Boise State 60.5 UNDER?? Anyone on this?

Anyone on the 60.5 Under Boise State/Toledo Game???

Friend of mine that I bet with regularly (60% win) is hard on Boise 60.5 under. I know Toledo Will not be putting points up, But I expect Boise to... Anyone on this Play.. Or can give more info about Toledo.. I did't watch the Ohio game, But I did Pound Boise against Georgia in Week 1 where Im still feeling love for the broncos, but am kicking myself in the ass I didn't play the -17, now -20...

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

I'm on the OVER BOL thou

DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

No reason to think Toledo couldn't put up 21. Boise will definately score but Toledo will most likely abandon the run... tread lightly on the under and Boise could put up 60+ themselves... bol

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

Im staying away, Just trying to reason why my buddy is on this so hard... Im about to place a 2.5x on the ISU @ UCONN Over 44.5 , Im staying away from this Boise game altogether I think, I feel Toledo could cover in this one

thehilitereel
    thehilitereel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you considered the team points? Statistically they score more than 40 points a game, look what they put on Georgia away and Georgia is a better team than Toledo.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN View Post
    Anyone on the 60.5 Under Boise State/Toledo Game???

Friend of mine that I bet with regularly (60% win) is hard on Boise 60.5 under. I know Toledo Will not be putting points up, But I expect Boise to... Anyone on this Play.. Or can give more info about Toledo.. I did't watch the Ohio game, But I did Pound Boise against Georgia in Week 1 where Im still feeling love for the broncos, but am kicking myself in the ass I didn't play the -17, now -20...

I know it only happen by luck, But I should of listen to my bro.. he cashed it.. I failed by a .5 pt on my ISU/Uconn Total