One Unit Plays (8-7)(+0.15 units)
Two Unit Plays (1-3)(-5.30 units)
Three Unit Plays (3-2)(+2.40 units)

Overall Record (12-12)(-2.75 units)

Nice start to the week. Called the LSU/Miss State game nearly perfect. Of course now I wished I had more than one unit on it. Love my two best bets this week.

FRIDAY NIGHT

Connecticut -4 vs Iowa State (one unit)….ISU looks too obvious to me.

Toledo +20 vs Boise State (one unit)…..Great home dog vs top teams.

SATURDAY

Iowa -3 vs Pittsburgh (three unit play) ………….Let me start by saying I am a Pitt fan and I was very happy when coach Dave left as I thought I could start betting on Pitt again. The only thing that coach Dave did right was with the defense and apparently the defense left town with him. Pitt was pretty much outplayed by two nobody schools. People making a big deal over Pitt having the nations leading rusher….so what? Wash St leads the nation in offense, I guess they are going to win it all this year. Give me a break. I will be shocked if Pitt shows up here and wins on the road. I really thought this line would be 6 or 7. IOWA BY DOUBLE DIGITS in a shootout….make it 45-30.

C Michigan +7˝ vs W Michigan (three unit play)………….First of all, I am a sucker any time you have a Rivalry, whether it beas big as Notre Dame vs Michigan, or any instate where you can get more than a touchdown. C Michigan has won the last five straight up. Over the years Central has been the better team while Western has looked up at them. This year from what I gather reading Western is the better team and I believe it, but I am not crazy enough to lay over a TD to a team they have not been able to beat. This is the year that W Michigan gets that win, but it won’t be by 8. W Michigan by four.

Temple +7 vs Penn State (two unit play)……..I think Temple, at least at home, might be the better team and they owe Penn State for a lifetime of misery.

Oklahoma -3 vs Florida State (2 unit play)…………Just saw where Skip Bayless loves Oklahoma. (Almost made me change my pick to FSU). Florida State almost back where they used to be, but not yet. This would be huge for them to get back there, but I think Oklahoma has too much offense and team speed not to win this game. Won’t be easy at FSU, but all we are asking them to do is win buy a field goal.

THE REST OF THESE ARE ONE UNIT PLAYS.

Tennessee +9˝ vs Florida……….Tennessee is catching up to Florida in talent.

Virginia +10 vs North Carolina……….Cavs always play well vs Tar Heels.

Over 57 Wash St/San Diego St…….Why not? WSU has been scoring this themselves.

That is all for week three. Feel pretty good that I will be in the plus after this week.

Good Luck Everybody!!