PhillyeagleIrish
    PhillyeagleIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Uconn/ISU

Over 45 tonight???

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

For sure. I love the over.

I actually like Iowa St to win straight up, but not enough to throw money on it.

The over SHOULD be cash tonight.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Why should over be cash.

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Tease this to under 58 or over 32?

zuluhead1``1

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Why should over be cash.
    Because I believe that the combined points of these two teams will be over the set mark. If one were to wager money on the over, and it were to cone in as I predict, it would therefor be cash, yes?

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Based off of? Uconn has not scored an offensive td against a d1 team since last november...

zuluhead1``1

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    Based off of? Uconn has not scored an offensive td against a d1 team since last november...
    I believe that Iowa St has a better offense but a slightly weaker D than Vandy, whom UConn played last week. If you don't like it, don't bet on it. Hell, bet against it.

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by zuluhead1``1 View Post

I believe that Iowa St has a better offense but a slightly weaker D than Vandy, whom UConn played last week. If you don't like it, don't bet on it. Hell, bet against it.
    Incorrect. Iowa St has an excellent set of linebackers and couple of Dline men that play VERY well.

On a side note, Uconns offense is not good, at all. Although it's suicide to bet unders, and I wont be betting the under on this one, I think it's foolish to bet the over. I like ISU to cover, and has a decent shot at winning straight up.

zuluhead1``1

Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    Incorrect. Iowa St has an excellent set of linebackers and couple of Dline men that play VERY well.

On a side note, Uconns offense is not good, at all. Although it's suicide to bet unders, and I wont be betting the under on this one, I think it's foolish to bet the over. I like ISU to cover, and has a decent shot at winning straight up.
    I like Iowa St to win straight up as well.

Luckily for me, UConn's defensive and special teams points count towards the over as well. If I miss this pick, I will have absolutely no problem eating my words here. I'm by no means trying to sway others to my side. I think the Over is a safe bet, so that is why I put my money on it.

I see this one in the neighbor hood of 28-20 ISU.

ctguy
    ctguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I'm from ct so I see many upon games. It's sad when your defense and special teams score more than Ur offense. They only run the ball. We haven't had a qb since dan orlowski. ISU is a safe bet. Take the points. The only thing that helps uconn is being homeand it's blue night. But honestly home field prob won't help anything. ISU wins by 3

zuluhead1``1

Is the weather pretty decent for the game?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

kinda like the points here, tough game tho IMO, iowa st coming off 2 wins over home state rivals.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Is the weather pretty decent for the game?
    weather usually plays a big part at rentschler. this is a wait and see type game IMO.

ctguy
    ctguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

The weather here is sunny and about 65 degrees. Perfect weather for a football game

zuluhead1``1

I like Iowa St to win straight up as well.

Luckily for me, UConn's defensive and special teams points count towards the over as well. If I miss this pick, I will have absolutely no problem eating my words here. I'm by no means trying to sway others to my side. I think the Over is a safe bet, so that is why I put my money on it.

I see this one in the neighbor hood of 28-20 ISU.
    I do feel a bit screwed on this on, grabbed the over at 44, but I am a man of my word. This was an errant bet on my behalf. I will take A-1 and a sweet tea to wash my words down.