Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Les miles commentary after game

CAN ANYBODY FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS MORON IS TRYING TO SAY?

HE IS EITHER A GENIUS OR THE BIGGEST MORON EVER TO COACH AT THE DIV 1A LEVEL.

"I think we throw the football better than we did and I think we have pieces of the offense that are not necessarily visible. At this point, we are kind of playing to the strengths of the defense.”

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

my opinion

WHY AM I TAKING TO THIS HOE...

The side line report garbage is a joke. It is not informative at all... Like Miles is going to say anything of value to this lady...

I was watching one game a while back and I swear I heard the following exchange between the booth and the side line model...sorry reporter...

Booth.. " Lets go down to Michelle for her report "

Michelle " Thanks AL, I just found out that they are amputating the arm of the quarterback on the sidelines as we speak. Back to you when I know more"

Booth " thanks Michelle, keep us updated. Now lets get back to the game..."

No one cares...they need to sh*t can that garbage...so is Miles a Moron..far from it...but his head is spinning at a 100mphs...and just wants to get in...

PEACE

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Essentially Les is saying, "them idiots keep thinking they can out coach me and well, maybe they can but my boys can out play their boys so I FOK'N win", or something close to that affect.

I think Miles has gooten very lucky at times but he gets lucky because he has enough faith in his teams to make some serious gambles and his players have enough talent to get away with it. You hate it when it's your team (like the fake FieldGoal last year against the Gators) but the simple fact is he's willing and his players believe and give the guy some credit it keeps working.

Vin_vermillion

I just thought he was implying that his offense was invisible....

wal66
    wal66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vin_vermillion View Post
    I just thought he was implying that his offense was invisible....
    That's layman for stealthy.

willieteal
    willieteal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

Quote Originally Posted by homosayswhat View Post
    my opinion

WHY AM I TAKING TO THIS HOE...

The side line report garbage is a joke. It is not informative at all... Like Miles is going to say anything of value to this lady...

I was watching one game a while back and I swear I heard the following exchange between the booth and the side line model...sorry reporter...

Booth.. " Lets go down to Michelle for her report "

Michelle " Thanks AL, I just found out that they are amputating the arm of the quarterback on the sidelines as we speak. Back to you when I know more"

Booth " thanks Michelle, keep us updated. Now lets get back to the game..."

No one cares...they need to sh*t can that garbage...so is Miles a Moron..far from it...but his head is spinning at a 100mphs...and just wants to get in...

PEACE

LSU's ATS has not been great (although 3-0 this year).

But they're something like 15-2 SU in games with time to prepare. That tells you something.

Also, outcoached Saban last year.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

haha good one. check out thequotablelesmiles.com
    his comment on the BP oil spill (not exact wording but will do my best)

"it not only affects louisiana, it affects the ocean."

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am a Bama fan, and I love seeing LSU win right now because of Miles. I am 99.9% sure he has the same speach writer as George W. Bush.

My two favorite Les Miles moments from this season so far (keep in mind it is only week 3):

When running out before the Oregon game, the team cuts to the right towards their sideline while Miles keeps running. I love how blissfully unaware he is of the fact that he is running by himself towards the Duck's sideline until one of his players says something.

Also, after the game a quote from his interview "Ready is a big word."

Are LSU fans not terribly embarrassed that they have Kelso from That 70's Show as a head coach?

Vin_vermillion

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    haha good one. check out thequotablelesmiles.com
    his comment on the BP oil spill (not exact wording but will do my best)

"it not only affects louisiana, it affects the ocean."

Vin_vermillion

I have no problem with LSU personally...and I guess not Miles either, but it is just mind boggling some of the stuff he says.

And I hate to burst the bubble of you LSU fans defending him, but He has been more lucky than good. Some of the on field decisions he has made (Florida a couple years ago going for it & Tennessee last year getting saved by the penalty flag - the list goes on) are NOT GOOD COACHING DECISIONS.

He has been lucky and it has saved his ass and his job. If those things go the way they should have gone, he wouldn't even be the head coach there anymore.

Guy is lucky as hell when it comes to bad decisions.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

i think les is one of them guys who aint very bright at anything except for football. one of the guys who got a bad coach rap who doesnt really deserve it.

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    i think les is one of them guys who aint very bright at anything except for football. one of the guys who got a bad coach rap who doesnt really deserve it.
    That's not a good way to start a post commenting on someones intelligence.

I hate to break it to you, but Les Miles "ain't that smart" when it comes to football half of the time. They don't call him The Mad Hatter because it sounds good. They call him that because he has pulled some games from so far out of his ass, there has to be a magic ******* hat up there.