Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quick opinion needed for lines tonight

Regardless of which side you are on.

I was just about to book my bet on MSST on Bookmaker for +3 -105 and hit the ML for 140. When I was going to confirm it said it went got better with +3.5 -110 and +145.

Not sure when I can get the best odds here. One would think right at kickoff with all of the public money coming in on LSU but I also expect big chunks of smart money to be coming in the last hour before kickoff as well. No sharp would bet MSST early in the week knowing where the public would go.

Just looking for some input.

Another FYI, I gamble for enternainment and do not have multiple accounts to get the best line so I KNOW I could get it at +4.5 at bodog. Just not an option for me.

Thanks,
    Dirty D

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

I need to open a new account somewhere besides Bookmaker. Their lines are always sharp, even in baseball. And once they make a line, they don't move very often.

When I played mine, it was +3 -105, so I just bought the half-point to make it +3.5 -120.

Dirty D
    Dirty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

I screwed myself outthinking the room and continuing to wait. Had it ready to confirm at 3.5 -110 and +145. Looks like I will leave some on the table. About to book at original odds before it drops more. I expect it to drop more.

Thanks,
    Dirty D