Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Iowa vs. Pitt

Anybody got the skinny on Pitt?

Iowa at home -3 is usually a good number against most teams, but I didn't like the Iowa St. game and I don't like the Pitt game. Yet.

It's not like Iowa got their ass kicked by state and they play tough at home (betting against Iowa on the road is money) but they live and die by their D, and it's full of holes this year. Their D made Iowa St. look good. Thats hard to do.

I bleed black and gold, I'm an Iowa homer but they fuk with my money.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

The only possible angle I see for PITT is they could stifle Iowa's run game. 16th rushing last year, 8 D returners, 3/3 D line and 3/4 LBs are returning SRs. 2.7 and 1.5 YPC vs. Buffalo and Maine. Since Iowa isnt a passing powerhouse, it may be a problem.

Not enough for me to stop a -3 bet on Iowa at home against a PITT team who's done nothing and makes its first road trip with a new coach.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Iowa seems like free money here.

Really don't like the fact that the hook disappeared and it's back to 3 now.

ck021
    ck021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Pitt is gonna put up a fight

jbug21
    jbug21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I am a Pitt fan and will most likely be taking Iowa this weekend. The Pitt defense has not looked good and the offense outside of Ray Graham has been pretty much just as bad. The new Pitt offense is all about timing and accuracy in the passing game and thru 2 games against lesser opponents they have shown neither. The D has looked soft up the middle, especially the linebackers, and the corners are playing far off the ball giving up quick slants for 8 yards on any play the other team wants. I am really hoping that the team can come out and look good this week, but I just have no reason to believe they will, and I have a hard time seeing them stay within 3 of Iowa on the road at this point in the year.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

Ok fukers, you talked me into taking Iowa. Pitt let Maine score 29 points. Maybe Maine is the best team that no one knows shit about, but Iowa at home against an average team...

las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

I was thinking the under, but i guess if Pitts D sucks i will lay off. I expect another large dose of Coker. I do like the hawks -3 coming off a let down week

hubie69
    I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

I too have been looking at the Hawks. Although they are 0-2 ATS this year, that's not enough to push me off it.

Giant Rebels
    Giant Rebels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1268

Load up on Pitt, public loves Iowa.

Shortstop
    542-481-4 +40.25
    Shortstop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt was not very impressive in defeating both Buffalo and Maine.

Why is this line only -3 ???

Pitt is the play.

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pitt and Iowa are two of my least favorite teams to have money on. I actually swore off betting on Iowa last year. Pass.

My pick without having money on it is for Iowa to cover.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I lean to the under in this game but got burned on the under last week after it was looking good for most of the game. Might play 1st half under. GL

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ultimate pass here IMO. pitt has 0 home field advantage at all, i think this team likes playing on the road, iowa pissed off after last weeks loss to Iowa state.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

What a fuking comeback!!! Good game!