Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Miami -2 vs. OSU

OSU's road to being the next USC begins Saturday

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

We shall see. Interested to see if we can get 50% or more Ohio State fans there.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami is the play. The sooner OSU turns it over to Braxton Miller the better. Bauserman is not good.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

I'm interested to see what the total is/will be in this game. If you take Miami, you're basically betting that they score more than 24pts. Ohio St will have trouble winning any game this season in which they allow 24+ imo. They will have to lean on a very capable defense to win games for them...at the very least until the suspended players return. If they can keep this game low scoring they should be able take this one. I think the total will be a good indication of how this game may shake out.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Miami is the play. The sooner OSU turns it over to Braxton Miller the better. Bauserman is not good.

very true... whats up with that

Ice House

true that braxton miller should start.... not true that Miami is the play...

Ohio State or no play for me

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

OSU will win. This line is the textbook definition of a trap.
    Points Awarded:

MadTiger gave pavyracer 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post

as a buckeye fan that is good to hear.... but after watching them play against toledo I don't know if I can bet on them....

Braxton Miller should start at QB but the thing is Bauserman and the offense didn't play bad... it was the defense that sucked... especially the pass defense

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

also a buckeye fan and ill be betting miami. Akron can't tackle and toledo is a real team. OSU won't be able to handle miami's wrs and assuming miami was watching them vs toledo they will be throwing a lot of screens.

Sunde91

Explain in depth how -2 is a trap. Oh cause there isnt a hook right Cause legitimate lines of -2 dont exist right

Miami comes off a bye for their home opener and returns 3 suspended players including their SR QB. OSU was 20 yards from losing at home to Toledo and now flies 1200 miles to play in a hot and humid environment with their garbage QB making his first road start ever with a 1st time ever head coach. Please bet OSU.

jmilacek
    jmilacek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    as a buckeye fan that is good to hear.... but after watching them play against toledo I don't know if I can bet on them....

Braxton Miller should start at QB but the thing is Bauserman and the offense didn't play bad... it was the defense that sucked... especially the pass defense
    Dude, Bauserman overthrew 10 people. Threw some passes straight into the ground.

He is terrible. I legitimately could've done a better job.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Going with the U. All that chatter & drama of violations have subsided. Ohio State just sucks right now.

Ice House

braxton miller is capable of being like denard robinson if they let him play

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Explain in depth how -2 is a trap. Oh cause there isnt a hook right Cause legitimate lines of -2 dont exist right

Miami comes off a bye for their home opener and returns 3 suspended players including their SR QB. OSU was 20 yards from losing at home to Toledo and now flies 1200 miles to play in a hot and humid environment with their garbage QB making his first road start ever with a 1st time ever head coach. Please bet OSU.
    You will find out on Saturday when OSU wins what's a trap.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

gonna be a slight emotional hedge bet on ohio.

if they lose, **** the money, i'll get revel in their misery in the bars.

if they win, nothing's change and my account balance goes up.

Ice House

lets hope a different ohio state team shows up saturday night.... and the RB for Ohio State needs to stop fumbling

Ice House

that RB miller for Miami scares me ... what the hell is wrong with Ohio states defenes? geez ... If they would have lost to Toledo they would never be able to live that down....

Can't believe they let Toledo convert on that 4th and 17 play or whatever it was

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Interesting line, Miami looked really crap against Maryland, gotta like the Buckeyes here.

Ice House

if Buckeyes had Jordan Hall and Braxton Miller in the game they would definitely win... with Bauserman and Hyde .... ehhh ???

Sunde91

Miami fans should make a decent showing to show support after the controversial offseason, especially in a home opener night game against OSU. This isn't some 12:00PM game against Southeastern State where they'd get 10,000 fans.

I'd make a big bet on da U if didnt have OSU Under 9 Wins for very big already

Ice House

as a buckeye fan maybe I will bet on Miami and that way I will be happy either way... if Ohio State loses this game their national title hopes are over

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Miami fans should make a decent showing to show support after the controversial offseason, especially in a home opener night game against OSU. This isn't some 12:00PM game against Southeastern State where they'd get 10,000 fans.

I'd make a big bet on da U if didnt have OSU Under 9 Wins for very big already
    Miami has a weak crowd, even when they were really good that place never got that loud.

Ice House

true this game will be 50% Buckeye fans atleast... there are probably more FSU and Gator fans in Miami than fans of the "U"

the "U" is a small private school and they play their home games about an hour away from campus.... not your typical homefield advantage like a Wisconsin crowd

Sunde91

U typically is a shit crowd, but there are excpetions.

Home Night game vs. OK 2 years ago when they were hyped as "back" was a solid crowd
    Home Night game vs. FSU 3 years ago was a solid crowd

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aren't tickets still available? OSU has a huge following in Florida for some reason as well. I expect the crowd to be 50 50. If Nathan Williams is back the D Should be fine. Him and John Simon are arguably the 2 best players on our D and it hurt bad when they missed time during Toledo. I say put Bauserman in and if we start trailing move to Braxton in. Kid is going to be a star.

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

I live in West Palm, graduated from OSU and OF COURSE, going to the game and have 6 people coming from Columbus for the game AND 5 Buckeyes coming from the West coast of Florida also. I HOPE Miami lets us fill the joint. GO BUCKS. Have NO idea what the wager is going to be.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Jacory Harris is worth at least 10 points for OSU

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

You will find out on Saturday when OSU wins what's a trap.
    Not sure if srs? Public is going to pound OSU not miami. This forums obsession with trap lines amazes me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So hard of a game, teams pretty equal

I would lean towards home team if any edge

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Really like Miami in this spot. GL

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    as a buckeye fan maybe I will bet on Miami and that way I will be happy either way... if Ohio State loses this game their national title hopes are over
    lol

you really think they had a shot at the national title this year? Have you watched them play?

hornsrgrt
    hornsrgrt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chemicalbrother View Post
    gonna be a slight emotional hedge bet on ohio.

if they lose, **** the money, i'll get revel in their misery in the bars.

if they win, nothing's change and my account balance goes up.
    agreed with your philosophy !

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Whoever said Braxton Miller has the ability to be the next Donard Robinson,I sure the fukk hope not.

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big time OSU fan here so great to read your post. Subsequently as a Buck Fan I am tempted to lay off this game because my heart is telling me to bet big on OSU but my head is telling me Miami. Bauserman did NOT look good against Toledo. Will have to pass on this game but thanks for getting my hopes up Pavy!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Greyraptor View Post
    Big time OSU fan here so great to read your post. Subsequently as a Buck Fan I am tempted to lay off this game because my heart is telling me to bet big on OSU but my head is telling me Miami. Bauserman did NOT look good against Toledo. Will have to pass on this game but thanks for getting my hopes up Pavy!
    I think Toledo is much better than people realize. They beat Purdue on the road last year and will be competitive vs Boise St this week. I rate Maryland at the bottom of ACC and if they can beat Miami then OSU has a pretty good chance to steamroll Miami. OSU plays much better on the road without home crowd pressure. That -2 line stinks the high heavens. Has the same stench as Broncos -3 from last night.

1234 Last