brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bauserman will be alright n as for toledo scoring two legitimate tds, they have an explosive offense. Miami not so much. Talent but not excution.

People forget that excution will beat talent, aka Boise State. Ohio State is more disiplined. Harris first game of the year and has to face buckeyes d? Harris will throw the game away.

Hope people pound miami that way I get a good ml osu.

Just to add OSU does play down to teams. Navy, Akron, the nat title year? Dont put stock into the toledo game.

OSU BETTER COACHING AND EXCUTION. HARRIS IS A TURNOVER MACHINE PLAYONG HIS FIRST GAME BACK AGAINST OSU.

OSU or no bet.

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I think Toledo is much better than people realize. They beat Purdue on the road last year and will be competitive vs Boise St this week. I rate Maryland at the bottom of ACC and if they can beat Miami then OSU has a pretty good chance to steamroll Miami. OSU plays much better on the road without home crowd pressure. That -2 line stinks the high heavens. Has the same stench as Broncos -3 from last night.
    Excellent angle. I guess that I am just so used to Ohio State steamrolling interstate competition at their home stadium that when they do play it close and win by 5, my first reaction is to panic and say, "Put in Braxton Miller!!" You are exactly right though and Toledo is a better team than people give them credit for. GO BUCKS.

Greyraptor

Quote Originally Posted by brucesmall View Post
    Bauserman will be alright n as for toledo scoring two legitimate tds, they have an explosive offense. Miami not so much. Talent but not excution.

People forget that excution will beat talent, aka Boise State. Ohio State is more disiplined. Harris first game of the year and has to face buckeyes d? Harris will throw the game away.

Hope people pound miami that way I get a good ml osu.

Just to add OSU does play down to teams. Navy, Akron, the nat title year? Dont put stock into the toledo game.

OSU BETTER COACHING AND EXCUTION. HARRIS IS A TURNOVER MACHINE PLAYONG HIS FIRST GAME BACK AGAINST OSU.

OSU or no bet.
    Posts like this continue to make me smile!

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Toledo is much better than people realize. They beat Purdue on the road last year and will be competitive vs Boise St this week. I rate Maryland at the bottom of ACC and if they can beat Miami then OSU has a pretty good chance to steamroll Miami. OSU plays much better on the road without home crowd pressure. That -2 line stinks the high heavens. Has the same stench as Broncos -3 from last night.

I am laying off this game but I did want to point something out. I find it a bit silly to say Maryland is at the bottom of the ACC. Not only did they get a new coach, but they have O'brien. Not only is he probably the best QB in the ACC, but he is also top 10 or 15 in the country. The biggest weakness for Maryland is the D line. I expect them to be in the running to play for the ACC title

Also, who hasn't beaten Pursue at home?

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

The one thing that is keeping me from taking Ohio St. is the coaching disadvantage that they have in this game. Typically I AutoBet Ohio St. when they are dogs but Miami has a huge coaching edge here. Idk what to do Most likely a no play for me I guess...

brucesmall
    How do i post

Quote Originally Posted by Greyraptor View Post
    Posts like this continue to make me smile!

Go ahead and bet on inconsistency.

Greyraptor

Quote Originally Posted by brucesmall View Post
    Go ahead and bet on inconsistency.
    Oh you misunderstand. I am laying off this game. I was just smiling at his post because his angle was projecting an OSU victory. I am a huge OSU fan so I am hoping for a "W" even if I am not betting the game.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Ohio state wins ml.......they have a history of winning these games and miami didnt get better --ohio state just a tad worse------like the bengals and brown lmao____bengals got worse so somehow people thought the browns got better lol

brucesmall
    How do i post

Quote Originally Posted by Greyraptor View Post
    Oh you misunderstand. I am laying off this game. I was just smiling at his post because his angle was projecting an OSU victory. I am a huge OSU fan so I am hoping for a "W" even if I am not betting the game.
    My bad I thought u were a u supporter.
    I am also a buck fan myself, kno this team well.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    The one thing that is keeping me from taking Ohio St. is the coaching disadvantage that they have in this game. Typically I AutoBet Ohio St. when they are dogs but Miami has a huge coaching edge here. Idk what to do Most likely a no play for me I guess...
    Huge coaching advantage? Isn't the Miami coach then one who couldn't handle a lead vs Maryland, had his team fumble deep in their zone at the end of first half instead of running out the clock and had his QB throw a pick for a TD instead of driving them down for a winning FG. He made critical errors on Maryland game that caused his team the win. And don't say it's the player's fault because it's the coach that calls the ill advised plays.

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Huge coaching advantage? Isn't the Miami coach then one who couldn't handle a lead vs Maryland, had his team fumble deep in their zone at the end of first half instead of running out the clock and had his QB throw a pick for a TD instead of driving them down for a winning FG. He made critical errors on Maryland game that caused his team the win. And don't say it's the player's fault because it's the coach that calls the ill advised plays.
    Yes. I, as well as probably every University President and AD in the NCAA consider Al Golden to be a far superior coach to Luke Fickell at the current point in both thier coaching careers.

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I actually like Miami in this game. I'll be at the game.

Vin_vermillion
    Vin_vermillion's Avatar Become A Pro!

taking Miami -2 as one of my largest plays of the week.

GL all

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

great example with the line description Pavy. I agree and hope youre right.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

if braxton miller were starting on saturday night the buckeyes win easy.... has there been any talk of miller starting on saturday night?

Greyraptor

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    if braxton miller were starting on saturday night the buckeyes win easy.... has there been any talk of miller starting on saturday night?
    Huge Buckeye fan here and so far nada. Last I heard he was a DNP in practice. Don't look for him Saturday as it appears that Fickell is going with Bauserman.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

bauserman is a better qb than miller right now, that is just a reality. Go watch miller vs akron, that is not how you want to see a future QB handle the offense. He look liked pryor, an athlete placed at the QB position. And when miller does come in he is going to have growing pains; stalling the offense and turnovers

but none of that matters. OSU will score on saturday but not enough. OSU defense is what people need to be paying attention to if you watched the toledo game, they were incredibly slow. Miami would have to really fuk up, harris starts throwing ints, if they can't move the chains on saturday.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-13-11 at 03:21 PM.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

sat at the buckeye roundtable...aparently braxton was wearing a gold jersey......."no contact"...possibly means an injury....who knows...

bruce0
    bruce0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

OSU all the way but then again I'm a huge fan. One thing, we can see just haw good Toledo is against Boise the night before and use that in figuring play or no play. Miami already +3 at mine.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

people like brucesmall think OSU is business as usual, love it

"better coaching"? yep, first time ever coach in first time ever road game is a clear advantage

No team continues to roll after taking a hit like OSU losing their coach, QB, RB, and other top players. USC went from elite to irrelevant in 1 season. OSU's collapse begins Saturday.

Ice House

If Ohio State was not going to start Braxton Miller this year they should have red-shirted him. Rediculous... with Bauserman as QB Buckeyes might lose 2 or 3 games.

If I knew 100% that Miller and Hall were out for Saturdays game I would make a huge bet on Miami. Atleast that way I won't be as dissapointed if Miami elminates them from national title contention

Greyraptor

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    people like brucesmall think OSU is business as usual, love it

"better coaching"? yep, first time ever coach in first time ever road game is a clear advantage

No team continues to roll after taking a hit like OSU losing their coach, QB, RB, and other top players. USC went from elite to irrelevant in 1 season. OSU's collapse begins Saturday.
    OSU's collapse begins Saturday? Wow you certainly are being generous. As far as I am concerned, implosion began months ago when Tressel resigned, Pryor went NFL and four other players were suspended for five games and their 2010 season "never happened". But hell, who am I to argue? Saturday it is!

Ice House

If you look at Ohio States schedule it's pretty easy they have only 1 tough game all season @Nebraska. They get Wisconsin at home this year and you see how bad Penn State was last week against Alabama.... The fact the players are suspended shouldn't be a big deal. They get all those players back before they play any tough games.

Ohio State should be able to beat Miami.. @Miami......I don't know what the hell is going on there but those guys playing defense in the Toledo game did not look like your typical "ohio state " caliber football players...

Bauserman was never supposed to get playing time at Ohio State.... and there is no reason for him to be the starting QB saturday night.

bruce0
    bruce0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

OSU maybe significantly depleted, but this is against Miami which also has defeicits. And isn't their coach new as well? Fickell maybe new to a road game as head coach but not new altogether with this team.

Greyraptor

If you look at Ohio States schedule it's pretty easy they have only 1 tough game all season @Nebraska. They get Wisconsin at home this year and you see how bad Penn State was last week against Alabama.... The fact the players are suspended shouldn't be a big deal. They get all those players back before they play any tough games.

Ohio State should be able to beat Miami.. @Miami......I don't know what the hell is going on there but those guys playing defense in the Toledo game did not look like your typical "ohio state " caliber football players...

Bauserman was never supposed to get playing time at Ohio State.... and there is no reason for him to be the starting QB saturday night.
    No they certainly did not. And not just the defense either. I don't know who Bauserman was throwing to half the time and there were some moments that I felt Toledo actually could have won the damn game.

Sunde91

As long as OSU is ranked and are 3rd Favorites to win Big Ten, no collapse has happened.

Line has already been slammed to -3 despite 60%+ on OSU. Is this still a trap pavy if it closes -3.5 or more need to know??????????
    Last edited by Sunde91; 09-13-11 at 04:57 PM.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Howard and Hall are back. That could be huge.

Sunde91

If you look at Ohio States schedule it's pretty easy they have only 1 tough game all season @Nebraska. They get Wisconsin at home this year and you see how bad Penn State was last week against Alabama.... The fact the players are suspended shouldn't be a big deal. They get all those players back before they play any tough games. Ohio State should be able to beat Miami.. @Miami......I don't know what the hell is going on there but those guys playing defense in the Toledo game did not look like your typical "ohio state " caliber football players... Bauserman was never supposed to get playing time at Ohio State.... and there is no reason for him to be the starting QB saturday night.
    are you completely delusional

this is about what their spreads will be on such an "easy schedule"

+10 @Nebraska
    +3 @Illinois
    +3 Wisconsin
    -3 MSU
    -3 PSU
    +3 @ Michigan

if they lose to Miami and continue to lose respect, they could be bigger dogs/shorter favs in each game
    Last edited by Sunde91; 09-13-11 at 05:06 PM.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you just imply playing wisconsin wasn't a 'tough game'?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    As long as OSU is ranked and are 3rd Favorites to win Big Ten, no collapse has happened.

Line has already been slammed to -3 despite 60%+ on OSU. Is this still a trap pavy if it closes -3.5 or more need to know??????????
    You need to learn how to read lines. Line hasn't been slammed. The -3 are less juiced.

Name:  Capture67.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  5.9 KB

Sunde91

check again smart guy. -110 and -115 Bookmaker. thats the sound of your foot in your mouth

as if a 1 point move to 3 in the span of 20 hours wasnt significant to begin with simply because it was -105 at 2 books

The Bet Master

The result isn't going to be affected by line movement anyways.

Ice House

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Howard and Hall are back. That could be huge.

Howard and Hall are back??? is this confirmed ? if so i'm on the buckeyes ...

Just give the ball to Hall all game

The Bet Master

Howard and Hall are back??? is this confirmed ? if so i'm on the buckeyes ...

Just give the ball to Hall all game
    Yeah got reinstated by the NCAA

Sunde91

called the line U -3 in July and now it could close -3.5 or more yess

First 1234 Last