The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    called the line U -3 in July and now it could close -3.5 or more yess
    Doesn't really matter if they lose does it?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

super star running back Jordan Hall is back... does this mean pound the Buckeyes?

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    super star running back Jordan Hall is back... does this mean pound the Buckeyes?
    Not for me as this is his first game back and they are on the road playing Miami who is playing with revenge (can you argue double revenge since OSU beat them last year and in the NCAA Championship game in 2003?). This game is a no play for me.

Ice House

revenge? Miami don't care about Ohio State they haven't had a relevant football team since 2003

inter1097
    inter1097's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5861

Ohio State +3. The rest of the offense is going to rally behind Miller and Hall. Their mere presence will make the rest of the offense much better. If this team goes 5-0, you can expect something similar when the rest of the team comes back against Nebraska.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Greyraptor View Post
    Not for me as this is his first game back and they are on the road playing Miami who is playing with revenge (can you argue double revenge since OSU beat them last year and in the NCAA Championship game in 2003?). This game is a no play for me.
    Lets forget its jacory harris' first game back.

Ice House

and Miami had a week to get rusty last week

Sportsnut1968
    Sportsnut1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I would make a small play on this game in Miami's favor.......Bauserman will face some big time pressure and make some mistakes...Our special teams worry me alot this year...Look for Miami to get a big play from special teams....Harris for Miami is a turnover machine....If he struggles, that just might keep the buckeyes in the game....Miami has alot to prove, and will be playing the revenge card.No way would I call Jordan Hall a superstar rb...I look for Braxton Miller to play in this game...I think we'll see Bauserman struggle with getting away from the pressure...Braxton seams to be alot more mobile..This is truely speculation on my part...Final score Miami 27 OSU 13

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

Oh St defensive end Nathan Williams underwent knee surgery and is out this week. That is a significant loss, he and Simon are their top two defenders IMO.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue23 View Post
    Oh St defensive end Nathan Williams underwent knee surgery and is out this week. That is a significant loss, he and Simon are their top two defenders IMO.
    Definitely a big loss, but there is plenty of talent to step in . The defense is not going to lose this game, they will put us in a position to win this game, the big question is will the offense step up?

LittleLarryY
    LittleLarryY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

people like brucesmall think OSU is business as usual, love it

"better coaching"? yep, first time ever coach in first time ever road game is a clear advantage

No team continues to roll after taking a hit like OSU losing their coach, QB, RB, and other top players. USC went from elite to irrelevant in 1 season. OSU's collapse begins Saturday.
    I definitely will not say that fickell is better than tressel, but I can guarantee that he is a more fiery type of guy. Kids love that type of coach. Plus, fickell will open up the playbook and not be so conservative.

Two things about the Toledo game. First Toledo is a great team and should run the MAC. Second, the game really wasnt as close as the score. Take out costly mistakes from both sides and buckeyes are clearly better (as they should be). Miller isn't ready. OSU is playing the lesser of two evils at qb.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Whelp, clearly a shortage of OSU homers here, surprised tbh

Agreed Larry, no question the Toledo game wasnt as close as the score

Total Yards
    Toledo 338
    OSU 301

Penalties
    Toledo 14-102
    OSU 2-13

Then the Toledo coach made the tactically brilliant decision to attempt a 50 yard FG with a weak kicker already up 1 point that was blocked and led to OSU's ONLY POINTS OF THE 2ND HALF, instead of punting and putting it on the 5 yard line.

Then OSU wanted to add some drama so they allowed Toledo to drive to the 17 yard line down 5 points with 1 minute left for shits and kicks.

Wire to wire domination by tOSU, sirs we are agreed here

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

people like brucesmall think OSU is business as usual, love it

"better coaching"? yep, first time ever coach in first time ever road game is a clear advantage

No team continues to roll after taking a hit like OSU losing their coach, QB, RB, and other top players. USC went from elite to irrelevant in 1 season. OSU's collapse begins Saturday.
    Haha, never said business as usual, but what about Miami?? New coach? Death Penalty??

Oh yea and lets forget Ohio State still has Jim Heacock as defensive coordinator and Jim Bollman as Offensive coordinator. For some reason they sound familiar.

Luke Fickell has been with OSU for a while, played for Ohio State. Call it what you want, but do not insult my intelligence by saying this. Look at Miami.

Ohio State will not collapse, as Jim Tressel and Pryor are not and were not the only reason we won.

Please pound Miami, I beg you as you will find out that you are on the wrong side.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

How did the line drop to +2.5 OSU? I thought everyone was unloading on Miami?

Sunde91

Yeah paver I said everyone is unloading on U

As long as OSU is ranked and are 3rd Favorites to win Big Ten, no collapse has happened. Line has already been slammed to -3 despite 60%+ on OSU. Is this still a trap pavy if it closes -3.5 or more need to know??????????
    That's now 70

Big early money hit U -2 and then public hit +3 back. The point goes back to your genius statement that it was a "trap line"

Not a big deal if it's 2 or 3 as U wins by a TD+

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

OSU will win, hence the lackluster performance against Toledo.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

I saw Miami +2 as the opening line.......significant line movement.......Ohio State almost got beat by a mediocre team...watch what happens Friday night against Boise............the sgnificant fact is that Miami is getting their starting defense back......much more impotant the Jacoury Harris playing.......be very carefull outing money on the Buceyes in this situation..........

kickenchicken
    kickenchicken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

two cheaters playin... shouldnt touch this but osu gots bigger money

Ice House

if you ain't cheatin ... you ain't tryin... GO BUCKS

Ice House

and by the Buckeyes cheating.... they got tattoos in exchange for autographs how is that cheating. The NCAA is lame. I hate the NCAA and their stupid rules but I enjoy watching college games b/c they are exciting.

and what did the Hurricanes do all they got was strippers, cocaine, money etc... it's not like they were stealing playbooks or putting exlax in the other teams gatorade cooler

Greyraptor

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    and by the Buckeyes cheating.... they got tattoos in exchange for autographs how is that cheating. The NCAA is lame. I hate the NCAA and their stupid rules but I enjoy watching college games b/c they are exciting.

and what did the Hurricanes do all they got was strippers, cocaine, money etc... it's not like they were stealing playbooks or putting exlax in the other teams gatorade cooler
    EXACTLY! I think the NCAA needs to get a fargin' life. First of all, athletes private property (including autographs) should be allowed to be bartered for consumable goods up to a certain $$ amount IMO. I wish the NCAA would get a stick out of their ass about this type of crap. It isn't like the players were given cars by boosters or the other teams locker rooms were being wiretapped or anything.

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

EXACTLY! I think the NCAA needs to get a fargin' life. First of all, athletes private property (including autographs) should be allowed to be bartered for consumable goods up to a certain $$ amount IMO. I wish the NCAA would get a stick out of their ass about this type of crap. It isn't like the players were given cars by boosters or the other teams locker rooms were being wiretapped or anything.
    First, I want to say that I agree with you on what the rules should be. I think CFB players should be able to receive money from boosters AFTER enrollment. I honestly believe the NCAA should pay them weekly or the like. People always say "They get a free education, that should be enough." But a science major who gets a full ride is not prohibited from working internships or selling works, even though they aren't putting their bodies and futures on the line for the school week in and week out. Not to mention they don't generate near as much revenue for the schools.

That being said, the rules now have to be abided by. And the fact is, all the players sign an agreement that their likeness, autographs, etc aren't private property while they play in the NCAA, they belong to the NCAA. So, stupid rule or not, the OSU players blatantly broke a rule. Also, since you mentioned it, there are allegations (an probably and investigation) about cars being received in manners that break the rules as well

Greyraptor

Quote Originally Posted by zuluhead1``1 View Post
    First, I want to say that I agree with you on what the rules should be. I think CFB players should be able to receive money from boosters AFTER enrollment. I honestly believe the NCAA should pay them weekly or the like. People always say "They get a free education, that should be enough." But a science major who gets a full ride is not prohibited from working internships or selling works, even though they aren't putting their bodies and futures on the line for the school week in and week out. Not to mention they don't generate near as much revenue for the schools.

That being said, the rules now have to be abided by. And the fact is, all the players sign an agreement that their likeness, autographs, etc aren't private property while they play in the NCAA, they belong to the NCAA. So, stupid rule or not, the OSU players blatantly broke a rule. Also, since you mentioned it, there are allegations (an probably and investigation) about cars being received in manners that break the rules as well
    Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that they DIDN'T break a rule...they most certainly did! I was just saying that I feel that the rule should be changed due to precisely the point you had made in your statement. Athletes bring in MORE revenue than any other student, and take the greatest health risk. I think for those reasons, there should be some compensation, especially when the NCAA and university is most certainly benefitting from these players.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

As long as OSU is ranked and are 3rd Favorites to win Big Ten, no collapse has happened.

Line has already been slammed to -3 despite 60%+ on OSU. Is this still a trap pavy if it closes -3.5 or more need to know??????????
    Well it's -2.5 now. Good luck getting -3 or -3.5!

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't get me wrong. I am not saying that they DIDN'T break a rule...they most certainly did! I was just saying that I feel that the rule should be changed due to precisely the point you had made in your statement. Athletes bring in MORE revenue than any other student, and take the greatest health risk. I think for those reasons, there should be some compensation, especially when the NCAA and university is most certainly benefitting from these players.
    The best example of why players should be paid and be provided insurance is Eric LeGrand from Rutgers. It is very hard to argue with the fact that his time at school as well as his paralyzation amounted to almost nothing.

Another example I like is Tyrone Prothro from Alabama. He was a fantastic receiver at Alabama who also performed one of the single greatest catches ever (against Southern Miss, YouTube it if you haven't seen it). As all Alabama fans, and a lot of other fans from around the country remember, his career was cut short when his leg was shattered in the endzone. He now works as a bank Teller at Regions in Tuscaloosa.

Sunde91

forgot to bump but

Da U

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

as a buckeye fan it pains me to say this.. but my bankroll and I just wanted to bump a "I told ya so"

Sunde91

now they might bring in the Frosh QB in 1st ever road game @ Da U likely down 2 scores

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

as much as i would love to see miller come in and lay a beat down, i doubt he is ready. He struggled against akron, can't put enough emphasize on that.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    OSU will win. This line is the textbook definition of a trap.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good call guy

Sunde91

Fukeyes couldnt stop a nosebleed against Jacory and now the Frosh QB throws a pick after they get a drive going

over/under total wins for fukeyes now at 6.5

Sunde91

Jacory still his shit self

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some are calling this game the "Scandal Bowl."

Sunde91

Jacory looks fukin stoned on the sideline