I had Alabama and Iowa in a bunch of 2 team teasers for a bunch, and also had Ohio State in a big one. Of course Iowa loses its first game in 3 years against Iowa State when I bet on them....I'm guessing Iowa will be really bad this year. I can't believe they lost to the same team that last week only won by 1 point against Northern Iowa. And Ohio State has never let another team from Ohio score that many points against them....but of course they do when I had them teased to -7.5....

Two big plays fukked me, the 4th and Goal in OT when Iowa State had to make it from the 4 yd. line or lose the game and of course Iowa cannot hold them. Then the fumble with a few mins. left in the Ohio State game when they were in FG position, no fumble there and they would have kicked the FG to go up 8 and I would have covered.

Also had Iowa in a big teaser that caused it to lose:

8 team teaser:
IOWA -½
STANFORD -15
ALABAMA -4
TCU +4
SOUTH CAROLINA +3½
TEXAS -1
USC -3½
MICHIGAN +9½

Risk 40.00 to win 640.00

I'm staying out of in state Rivalry games from now on, lesson learned I guess . I just didn't see Iowa losing this game and Ohio State letting little Toledo score that many points to make the game competitive.