madmikey
    madmikey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday 9-10-11

1-0 on year + 4 UNITS

Sep 10, 12:00PM - San Diego State vs Army
    The Pick: 5 Units - [313] San Diego State -9.5 -110
    Army's Defense looked awful last week and look for the Aztecs to expose them more on saturday. The Aztecs looked very balanced and crisp on offense last week.

Sep 10, 12:00PM - Iowa vs Iowa State
    The Pick: 4 Units - [309] Iowa -6.5 -110
    Iowa State struggled with the Northern Iowa running game last week, and Iowa should have there way on saturday.

Sep 10, 3:30PM - California vs Colorado
    The Pick: 5 Units - [337] California -6.5 -110
    Cal has a tough defensive unit and I am banking on some leftover jet lag from the Buffs this week after last weeks disappointing start @ Hawaii.

Sep 10, 6:00PM - Temple vs Akron
    The Pick: 3 Units - [353] Temple -15 -110
    Temple is the real deal and they get things done with a balanced offensive attack that will tough for Akron to compete with. Look for the rushing attack to gobble up yards against a suspect defensive front for the Zips.

Sep 10, 7:00PM - Fresno State vs Nebraska
    The Pick: 3 Units - [355] Fresno State +27.5 -110
    Too many points here. Nebraska is a run dominant team which should make it difficult to blow out an athletic Fresno St. team.

Sep 10, 7:00PM - UTEP vs SMU
    The Pick: 5 Units - [323] UTEP +18.5 -110
    I am a non-believer in the SMU program. I lost a lot of respect for June Jones in last years bowl game. He to be flat out honest looked to me like he was trying to lose to the spread. It was blatantly obvious that either he doesn't have a clue or had other motivations in making some of his decisions at the end of the game. Either way I will take the generous points with the albeit inexperienced dog. Plus SMU just had it's rear end handed to them last week and could be further lost in space.

Best of luck to all this week and I look forward to all thoughts on these games or anything else!

madmikey
    madmikey's Avatar Become A Pro!

3-3 on the day and lost 4.4 units.

Year to date

4-3 -0.4 UNITS

It's early and the learning curve has begun.