brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Anybody Here Autoplay All of Boise's Games??

I pretty much couldn't care less who Boise is playing, I put money on them every week (mainly because they have covered something like 70%, yes 70% of their spreads over the last 5 years or so)

IMO boise is the best team to bet on in all of sports... Vegas sets the line at 30, they win by 50, Vegas sets the line at 40, they win by 60. It's the most incredible thing I have ever seen

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

for years ive been telling myself to do the same but like the idiot i am, never pull the trigger. i keep thinking that eventually vegas will smarten up but they never do

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    for years ive been telling myself to do the same but like the idiot i am, never pull the trigger. i keep thinking that eventually vegas will smarten up but they never do

the reason Boise is always so great at covering spreads is because they try to win every game by as much as possible to impress the voters so there's nothing Vegas can really do. I mean if Vegas sets the lines for these games at - 55 for boise, nobody is gonna touch that... they getta set the score somewhere close to a number that will induce equal betting on both sides

Boise is especially awesome to bet on the road...because most of the time those spreads are only like - 24 or -25 and Boise ends up winning by 40 anyways