Betpoints: 114

i agree

Uncle Harv
    Uncle Harv's Avatar Become A Pro!

no doubt

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

like it, but been waiting for PSU TT to come out. assuming it's 16 or 16', i'll be all over it. Penn State scores 10 max here. Bama, 23-10 or 27-10.

aman86
    aman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

i don't see how bama doesn't wreck havoc on psu's defense, psu is just bad

ThaKidd
    ThaKidd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

not true. psu was not prepared last season. their defense is much improved

Bama also has a qb controversy. Their qb's combined for 4 ints last week during Kent State, and that won't fly versus PSU.

Penn State will be prepared for this game. Both teams have good running games and who ever wins the turnover battle will win the game. It will not be a blowout like some people expect.

I'm taking the points here

my2pennies
    my2pennies's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bama had 4 picks, 1 of which hit a TE in the hands, tipped to a DB, who was in the right place at the right time.

Don't expect Saban to play 3 series each for the QBs this week either. McCarron looked good, in rhythm, the first 3 series of the game against Kent St. and then they switched and it's hard to keep momentum knowing that no matter how well/poor you perform, you're coming out of the game in 3 series. They played a tune up game, turned the ball over 5 times and still rolled. If I had to play it, I'd take Bama to cover, but for me its a no-play simply because its a road game in a hostile environment. Still not counting on 4 picks though.

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

There isn't really a "controversy" it will be Mccarron unless he screws the pooch big time. This game will be a lot closer than last year, especially with the weather. The game is going to bet wet and I have heard first hand that the field is not looking good.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by zuluhead1``1 View Post
    There isn't really a "controversy" it will be Mccarron unless he screws the pooch big time. This game will be a lot closer than last year, especially with the weather. The game is going to bet wet and I have heard first hand that the field is not looking good.
    what's up, zulu, good to see you, pal. weather will be a significant factor. barring a turnover or a fluke, PSU will be lucky to score more than 10 on Bama's defense. PSU's offensive line is in disarray and not prepared at all for what they will see Saturday afternoon, which is a bigger problem than the QBs/will only exacerbate the PSU weakness at QB. that said, Saban will not run it up on Joe Pa either. Bama will score 21-31, PSU 6-10.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Neither team has a QB ready for prime time, and both teams are defense first. Under is solid.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

PSU is not defense first, trust me.

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    what's up, zulu, good to see you, pal. weather will be a significant factor. barring a turnover or a fluke, PSU will be lucky to score more than 10 on Bama's defense. PSU's offensive line is in disarray and not prepared at all for what they will see Saturday afternoon, which is a bigger problem than the QBs/will only exacerbate the PSU weakness at QB. that said, Saban will not run it up on Joe Pa either. Bama will score 21-31, PSU 6-10.

You too man, I haven't had internet since March freakin' madness.

We have too much class, and too much history with Joe Pa' and Penn St to run up the score. A lot of Alabama fans see Joe Pa' as our last living tie to Coach Bryant. It's like surviving WWII vets or something. PSU is a bend but not break defense in my eyes. This game will be slow, especially with the weather and field conditions. I look for less thant 30% passing from Bama.