Renojaguar
    Renojaguar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 938

Ncaaf friday

getting these in early. I have to work tomorrow. The Panthers win this game outright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5*>>>> FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL GOLDEN PANTHERS +4
    5*>>>> ARIZONA STATE SUNDEVILS -8 1/2

fud007
    fud007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Missouri ML looks like a no brainer to me. How often are you gonna get over 2.5 to 1 odds on a ranked team playing an unranked team? Don;t bet a tun on it, but seriously, value wise I don't think it gets better than this.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7870

Quote Originally Posted by fud007 View Post
    Missouri ML looks like a no brainer to me. How often are you gonna get over 2.5 to 1 odds on a ranked team playing an unranked team? Don;t bet a tun on it, but seriously, value wise I don't think it gets better than this.
    this is where you're wrong. first off, arizona state is ranked 23 in the coaches poll. and if it were so easy to pick games based on polls, why has az st gone from -6 to -8.5? sbrodds isn't working right so i don't know if -6 was where it truly started, but that's where i think i remember pinnacle opening the line.

fud007
    fud007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    this is where you're wrong. first off, arizona state is ranked 23 in the coaches poll. and if it were so easy to pick games based on polls, why has az st gone from -6 to -8.5? sbrodds isn't working right so i don't know if -6 was where it truly started, but that's where i think i remember pinnacle opening the line.
    I never said that I thought Missouri was a lock to win by any means. I said that you are getting sick value on the ML..... Also the money line has dropped while the spread continues to grow. Which is what I find really interesting
    Last edited by fud007; 09-09-11 at 12:09 AM.