Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Harry's week 2 "total package"

Boyz,

Stumbled outta the gate in week 1 with my totals plays, going 2-5. Fortunately for me I went 5-0 on my sides. This week I will try to quickly right the ship with the following plays.....

AUBURN/MISS ST. - UNDER 57 (***Double Play***)

The Tigers pulled a lot of rabbits out of their hat last season, then went and did it again last week when they stole a victory against a Utah State team that outplayed them. My money says the winning streak stops right here. The Bulldogs are the better team and still hold a grudge over the whole Cam Newton fiasco. Mississippi State will control this game and will do so by running the ball down Auburn's throat. This one goes under.

KANSAS/NORTHERN ILLINOIS - OVER 60-

The Huskies are a team with ambition. They want to be the next Boise State. Well, guess what? Boise State would make mince meat out of these pathetic Jayhawks. Not so sure that Northern Illinois will do just that (though I think so) but I am confident they will light up the scoreboard. Their goal is to score on every possession. Last week they almost did that against Army. This week they'll do it again. The Huskie's weakness is that they are very young on defense, so Turner Gill and his boys should be able to retaliate. OVER.

TULSA/TULANE - OVER 64

Last week the Green Wave gave up 33 points to SE Louisiana. Expect a pissed off Tulsa team to put up at least 50. Tulane QB Griffin should be able to account for a few Tulane scores. This one could go into the 80s.

NORTH TEXAS/HOUSTON - OVER 64

Case Keenum has designs on winning the Heisman. It's not impossible.....Andre Ware of the Cougars did it (ech!) Keenum's only hope is to put up silly numbers. He should do just that right here. Houston will score close to 50. Expect North Texas to put up a fight though as they open a brand new $70 million stadium. They won't be able to stop 'em so they're gonna have to try to outscore 'em. OVER.

As always, best of luck
    Harry
    Points Awarded:

EdV38 gave Harry N. Lloyd 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EdV38

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

For those who are not in the know, Harry is the absolute king when it comes to College Football totals plays and is very good ATS. I made more money on College Football (something I'm no expert on) tailing his plays than I did on the NHL last year, and was second only to the NFL.

Ignore him at your own peril.

TheBetBuysDanK
    Stackin'
    TheBetBuysDanK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always happy to tail your totals, sir. brushing last week off of our shoulders, and on we go. looking like I'll be on your side plays too. best of luck to us both.