gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Thursday picks ( 9-8 +4.6 )

I have been looking over stats and writeups from both openers for Okie State and Arizona and both teams seemed to have no problem in their openers, though its hard to gain much from these opening games.

It sounds like Oklahoma State had a pretty easy time of it in its home opener last Saturday against Louisiana-Lafayette but they didnt cover the 38. They were up at half by 24 and thats not always a good sign for a cover, but Okie States QB Brandon Weedons' numbers were impressive, completing 24-of-39 attempts for 388 yards, he did give up 3 interceptions though.

The Cowboy puts up a massive 666 yards and there is no doubting this team will continue this year with that high octane style offense under their new offensive coordinator Todd Monken. I dont see much changing for the Cowboys , they return most of their starters like Blackmon and Weedon from the same team that beat Arizona in last December’s Alamo Bowl 36-10.

Arizona only returns 10 starters from a team that seemed to fade as the season went on last year, they do have Qb Nick Foles who did look very impressive in their first game throwing for 412 yards, but the the Cowboys defense is on a whole different level than Northern Arizona and that O line for Arizona is all new this year.. I think Foles is going to really struggle with a whole new offensive line and a quick okie state secondary, they ate him apart last year in the Alamo bowl, picking him off 3 times and allowing the Wildcats less than 50 yards in the air.

This is basically the same team that beat a more experienced Arizona team last year, Oklahoma State has the same offensive line as last years team to protect Weedon and basically returns the same Cowboy team that beat A and M ,Texas Tech, and Texas last year. I just don't see much reason to back the Wildcats even with the generous number here.

Oklahoma State -13.5 -118 risk 3.30

Oklahoma State -7 -130 first half risk 1.3

Parlay Mercury (wnba) ML, Djokovic, Oklahoma state ML, Green bay ML -122 risk 2.44

Parlay Mercury (wnba) ML, Djokovic, Oklahoma state ML, Arizona MLB +102 risk 2

MsD9
    MsD9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

Nice reading!

DennisT
    DennisT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4946

Impressive read! Thoughts on -14 ?

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

second half Oklahoma state -7 -115 risk 1.15