VegasLeak
    VegasLeak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Labor Day in College Park

I like Maryland to cover the 4 point spread versus Miami. Maryland gave last years matchup away because Jacory Harris was able to lead a late comeback versus the Terps on his home field. This year Miami will be without Harris two of his favorite targets at receiver and a host of players on the D-Line. I like Maryland to finish the job this year at home and BTW Miami is 0-2 when they travel to college park.

Pick Maryland -4

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

the back up who is playing tonight is the one that lead miami to the comeback win last year lol

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Your write-up doesn't make much sense.

DrAwInGdEaD
    DrAwInGdEaD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    the back up who is playing tonight is the one that lead miami to the comeback win last year lol
    Lmao......vegas leak is a f'n moron....i hate these kids that dont even know their facts and wanna make picks.

VegasLeak

You're right it was Morris who led the comeback, but how many of you still think Miami is going to cover?

VegasLeak

Luckily, betting isn't about coming to an agreement with the majority of people, because if it were i'd be out of some money like everyone else who picked Miami!!!