shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Marshall +23½-110

Marshall +23½-110

Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

thinking the same thing, what do you think about the under?

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Like Marshall here! I think WV comes out flat.

Hat McCulloch
    rippin and shreddin
    Hat McCulloch's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marshall covered the last two seasons.. leading at the half in both of them. If I play it'll be marshall here

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

While the over/under will be my posted play, I tend to agree with you on the side. Dogs have been doing tremendously well this first weekend of college football. ----> see Baylor, Northwestern, LSU, etc.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

uhhhhhhh a lot more favs have covored especially the big spreads...bama 38 texas 25 fl st 31 gators 34 cincy 40 okl 25stanford 29.5 on the list goes on............

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    uhhhhhhh a lot more favs have covored especially the big spreads...bama 38 texas 25 fl st 31 gators 34 cincy 40 okl 25stanford 29.5 on the list goes on............
    You are absolutely correct...and this spread is lower than all of those that you have just mentioned. Just saying that there is line value for certain underdogs depending upon the situation. The opponents to the above referenced include the likes of Kent State, Rice, LA-Monroe, FL-Atlantic, Austin Peay, Tulsa, and San Jose St respectively. I will go out on a limb here and say that Marshall is higher quality opponent than most of those teams you referenced and WVU is NOT as quality a team at this point as the likes of Alabama, Florida, or Oklahoma.

My point is that yes, while there were heavily favored teams that were matched with low quality opponents (see my OSU prediction covering against Akron), there is also some good line value in some of the dogs. GL on how you go and not knowing how WVU is going to come out is exactly why I am going on the over/under.

Enjoy the game!

grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

Quote Originally Posted by Pin Fish View Post
    Agree.

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Winner!!!!!!!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

CarpeDime gave shantystar 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.