Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Machine Report: Boise St vs Georgia

Machine Plays: 1-1

This game falls into the category of: prove me wrong, Georgia! Prove to me that you are worthy of backing. Cause right now you haven't proved shit and this line appears way off. Boise returns 14 starters, Georgia returns 12. Last year Georgia was 0-2 ATS in neutral-site games and 0-3 as an away dog. Boise St was 4-1 ATS as an away favorite, and 2-0 ATS in neutral-site games.

Boise State has started both of the last two years by knocking off a Top 20 team, and both times they had the guy that will be under center tonight: Kellen Moore. Although Moore now loses his two leading receivers, he will have WR Tyler Shoemaker and TE Kyle Efaw, both of whom are lethal. He also gets back his starting RB Doug Martin who averaged 6.3 ypc last year.

On defense, Boise St returns 7 starters and the last time they had that many returning starters (2008) they allowed only 12.6 ppg. Georgia also returns 7 starters on defense, but that isn't saying much given that they allowed 22 ppg (much higher if you throw out the Idaho State and Louisiana-Laffayette games) and gave up an average of 5.2 yards per play last year.

Georgia has lost their top two receivers (which included A.J. Green) and RB; they'll have to show me something before I back them. If they can do it, they deserve my money. But recent history says they won't.

BOISE ST -3
    Last edited by Machine Choice; 09-03-11 at 03:25 PM.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

No doubt Georgia will try and pound on the ground Id think a good bit to keep Moore off the field, if they have some success with that it should be a tight ball game. Richt needs this game more than anything, his job is on the line for sure this year. Georgia will be up for this game but it wont matter too much if the talent and experience is lacking. Georgia has a pretty good QB themselves, did well well as a freshman and should only get better.

Machine Choice

Boise State has 14 senior starters. Georgia has 5 senior starters.

Boise State returns 68% of its total tackles production, Georgia returns 56%.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Boise State has 14 senior starters. Georgia has 5 senior starters.

Boise State returns 68% of its total tackles production, Georgia returns 56%.
    Thats cool, remember also the average caliber of athlete Boise St. gets in comparison with Georgia also. I think Boise will prove to be a well oiled machine but I also think Georgia will be up for this game more than Boise St. I think Imma play Boise too though, I like their playcalling more and their coach.

BookieRobber
    BookieRobber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

your pick is looking good Machine..

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Very nice. I am glad I tailed.

99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Nice hit

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Well done$$$$$

Machine Choice

Machine Plays: 2-1

DuncHen22
    DuncHen22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice work. I really wanted to take this but I chickened out. It looked too good to be true.

DBaseball23
    DBaseball23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Nice work Machine!!

fennigan
    fennigan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Thanks!