HawaiiFan
    HawaiiFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3791

Hawai vs. Colorado thouoghts?

I've not had any time to cap a damn game yet. This is my first post of the season and didn't really know that the first games started earlier in the week. Anyone got any thoughts on this game? All I know is that the UH LB and WR were suspended for today's game. UH is returning a veteran D and a great QB with untested, young receivers running around. What are your thoughts on the game? Any info on Colorado? The line is UH -7.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

I got Colorado winning this one. Hawaii's lines are real small compared to the Buffs. Hawaii lost a lot up front. They might put up a bunch of points in the air but that maybe a question mark with a inexperienced line that may not be able to block.

Depending on my early bets, I may hammer this one. BOL whatever you play

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Leaning buffs only to fade the late night chasers... Loving the under. Colorado is garbage and Hawaii lost way too much talent not to take a step back

HawaiiFan
    HawaiiFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3791

Thanks for the info. I'll stay away from this game then. I'm attending the game and dont want to bet with my heart. I'll just buy beers with the $$$ I would have bet on the game.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Hawaii was #1 last year as far as covering spread and it hurts visiting teams to have to travel so far and Colorado generally sucks. Having said that, I see better value out there.

UnderDog_Philip
    UnderDog_Philip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 936

I hope for lots of scoring in this game.

ikon808
    ikon808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

im on hawaii ...they have majic at home heading to the game for some tailgating

BlackAces
    Louisville +6.5 over UK
    BlackAces's Avatar Become A Pro!

two of the best cappers have Colorado (IC & Mike Davis)

have fun at the game!

compaqDikk
    compaqDikk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

does beantown jim still whack off to old hawaii games on his dvr and espn classic, tivo and sbr vcr? this clown fuked him big time

Timothy Kealii'okaaina Awa Chang (born October 9, 1981) is a retired professional Canadian football player. He was signed by the Arizona Cardinals as an undrafted free agent in 2005. He played college football at Hawai'i.

Chang has also been a member of the Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Rhein Fire, Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Winnipeg Blue Bombers.

Personal life

On July 2, 2009, Chang was arrested at his Mililani home on suspicion of robbery. Honolulu police say a woman was filming a fight in the Pearlridge area and when Chang told the woman to stop filming it, a struggle ensued and the suspect allegedly took the camera and threw it on the roof of a nearby building. Chang has been released pending further investigation.[8] Chang was booked on criminal property damage and harassment, and pleaded guilty to both crimes in February 2010. His plea deal includes six months probation and requires him to attend an anger management assessment.[9]

didn't Ching fix like 24 games

BlackAces
    Louisville +6.5 over UK
    BlackAces's Avatar Become A Pro!

on the other hand Ness and BigAl have Hawaii

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Love Colorado + the points and Hawaii to score under 31

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Dont be surprised if Hawaii misses a couple fgs and maybe even a xp or two to fck the cover. Freshman kicker...

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

I am leaning on the OVER for the game...any thoughts?

hoku808pc
    hoku808pc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

I also like the over... Im thinking this should be a high scoring game... QB Moniz and his WR's should put up a ton of pts... Hawaii has a pretty fast paced offense... Hawaii is also missing their leading? tackler in LB Brown...

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

i like colorado