jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Anyone see value in Fresno tomorrow?

First-off, i do not want bigdaddy's opinion in here. So please refrain from posting in this thread.

Carr is starting his first game, last year many people thought he was game ready ahead of Colburn but he was a Sr. Fresno's offense is always good, their running game is legit no matter who is playing. They finally have a good receiving corp and a speedster at wr which they've really never had.

Cal always seems to disappoint and i think Fresno has a good chance of winning this game outright. 10 points seems like a lot and like i said, i see Fresno having a great chance to win straight up.

Opinions????

BadLuckSanta
    BadLuckSanta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19889

I'm going to the game tomorrow. The little info I do have is that this will be more of a home game for Fresno State because they've sold 5000 more tickets than Cal.

BennyMac17
    BennyMac17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I do not like how Cal has 10 starters back on offense. Their passing game was terrible last year, but with a new QB and the entire OL back I don't think it could get any worse. They return 7 on defense, and should be somewhat respectable on that side of the ball.

In my opinion, Fresno has a more balanced attack on offense. I like Fresno's WRs and RBs than Cal's. Their defense was not good last year though and won't be much better this year, especially if they can't force turnovers.

I took Fresno earlier in the week but I am somewhat second guessing myself. At first glance, the O/U of 49 seems to be low. Fresno gave up 30 pts per game last year, and will more than likely be around the same number again this year. Fresno should be able to put up some points against a mediocre Cal defense. 31-24 Cal?

Good luck today