dbacker51
    dbacker51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Am I crazy that I don't care about last years game?

I really enjoy the takes on this site by everyone. Tonight TCU @ Baylor all I'm hearing is what happened in last seasons game. Why would that matter, especially in college? The fact is Baylor has a dual threat QB that was in his first season last year. All of the talk about the 3 guys on TCU's D that are returning that shut Baylor down is strange. If all you return from a D that shut Baylor down is 3 LB's let me just say there's 8 other guys that has something to do with shutting down Baylor DB's in coverage, D line getting pressure etc. TCU offense is a shell of last year, everyone is glossing over the loss of Dalton because they ran so well on Baylor. Let think about it, what makes a great running game... stretching a D with a great passer. Anyway, I've said my peace other than my money I don't have a dog in the fight. My plays

Baylor +0.5 1Q 10 units
    Baylor +5 game 5 units

BOL to all
    Last edited by dbacker51; 09-02-11 at 06:41 PM.

dbacker51
    dbacker51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

ah bummer...

Baylor +0.5 1Q 10 units
    Baylor +5 game 5 units

SportGTI
    Update your status
    SportGTI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey dbacker51. I think you're right about not necessarily looking into last years game. Too often, we base our knowledge on what happened in the "past". Yes, there is definitely some knowledge we can get from the previous games, but college is definitely where a new season really is a new game. Teams change so much when graduation takes place.

Take Florida/Texas last year. I bet so many lost so much on those two teams based off past performances.

I felt TCU was going to come out slow today having such a new team and took the value with the Baylor ML.

Good luck to ya