dknight734
    dknight734's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Hou vs Ucla

Just wondering what people think about this game I got Hou at -2.5. Also what are any thoughts about:

Hawaii -6.5
    Boise -3.5

I also got TCU -3.5 for tonight. Any thoughts on any of these games would help.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Cougs are a

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I personally love the Bruins play

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Last years meeting saw the Houston's QB's bite the dust via injuries. I think there is some value laying the 2.5 here. UCLA is a ? for me. The defense figures to be solid but Prince is a hot and cold QB. In addition their are coaching issues hanging over the program like a dark cloud.
    Still UCLA may have the better athletes in this matchup. That makes it a close call. Lean to the home team here but wouldn't be surprised with either team winning.
    Hawaii I will wait and see before having any opinion.
    I think Georgia may win the line battle and could pull off the mild upset. If Boise wins I think it could be much bigger than the spread and would look at alternate lines if that's your side.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

UCLA has the better athletes and Mike Johnson was a great hire from the 49ers as the OC, but there could be some growing pains as the new offensive setup has to be implemented. Although it won't be much worse than last year with the terrible Norm Chow.

Last year UCLA smashed Houston, and they have almost everybody back. UCLA should be fired up because of the lack of class Houston showed on that opening kickoff last year. Should be a good game, and Houston's qb might be able to beat UCLA, but I gotta think UCLA is the better bet in this game.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

UCLA's offensive and defensive lines looked like behemoths against lilliputians. They totally dominated Houston. I don't see the Cougs getting much better in once year. Keenum may still not be all there as well. They're pumping him up as he can set the TD record which is always a bad thing as well.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    UCLA's offensive and defensive lines looked like behemoths against lilliputians. They totally dominated Houston. I don't see the Cougs getting much better in once year. Keenum may still not be all there as well. They're pumping him up as he can set the TD record which is always a bad thing as well.
    Love that picture man!

Look4Cover
    Look4Cover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Coogs are going to win this game. Get ready for the Texas Hell Heat you stupid fukkers. Houston has track stars and it doesn't matter how big the line when the play is past the line in the blink of an eye.

I'll be at the game and I'll be the dude who sounds like a kook in the stands, too. All in on Houston, you piles...

Look4Cover
    Look4Cover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Trying to talk like UCLA has been ranked recently or anything....

Get the fukk outta here with bullish.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

48-21 Houston

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Take the under!!!!!

homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

betting on this game is a true coin toss...my only thoughts...can we ever stop talking about COUGAR QBs.....almost like Texas Tech ones....they toss tons of yards and end up working at FEDEX 4 years later...

GL

chrisharvard01

HOUSTON BACKERS CHECK IN

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

Keenum is a stud. i think he's so underrated. he looked like Tom Brady today foreal.

chrisharvard01

Quote Originally Posted by kaijunn View Post
    Keenum is a stud. i think he's so underrated. he looked like Tom Brady today foreal.
    If it wasn't for that fumble on the UCLA 3yd line HOU would have won this game by 10+ as prescribed. Give CASE the ball on the 20 and he will put it in the end zone nearly every time. Who is going to remember last year's game, now? No offense Mac.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Look4Cover

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by chrisharvard01 View Post
    If it wasn't for that fumble on the UCLA 3yd line HOU would have won this game by 10+ as prescribed. Give CASE the ball on the 20 and he will put it in the end zone nearly every time. Who is going to remember last year's game, now? No offense Mac.
    None taken. UCLA is a jekyll and hyde team. You really don't know what the hell you're going to get with them. They were absolutely horrible in the 1st half.

I live in Houston as well

chrisharvard01

I totally agree they are very unpredictable, UCLA managed to stay in the game with their back up QB!! and HOUSTON really had to reach deep down to pull out the win.