SoonerGreg
    SoonerGreg's Avatar Become A Pro!

SoonerGreg's Picks Dec. 5th

I've been doing pretty well this season and decided to start posting my plays 4 weeks ago. In that time I'm 20-9 and feeling good about my plays this week.

Early Games:
    Navy -11 vs Army
    I'm not gonna lie and act like I've been breaking this down on film. I haven't seen Army play all year for crying out loud. I do know Navy has a pretty decent squad and that both teams refuse to pass. I also know Army blows and should get a good ole beat-down.

Boston College -1 vs Virginia Tech
    This will be the fourth time these two teams have met in the past 14 months. BC has won three of the four with the lone loss being in last years ACC Championship Game. I'm not big on trends, but 3 of 4 with virtually the same teams means BC is just a better team.

Afternoon Games:
    Alabama +10 vs Florida
    As much as I hate Nick Saban, I recognize that he is one of the best defensive coaches in the country. I think he'll come up with a plan to slow down Florida who will be without WR Percy Harvin. If you look back at Florida at the beginning of the season, the offense wasn't clicking on all cylinders. I think the main reason was due to Harvin not being healthy. His loss will be huge. I like Bama to cover and wouldn't be suprised if they won outright.

Late Games:
    Arizona -10.5 vs Arizona St.
    Arizona has lost three of their last four while Arizona St. won their last three. Arizona St has to cover right? "Not so fast my friend" -Corso. Arizona's losses were to USC by 7, Oregon by 10, and to Oregon St. by 2. During this tough stretch Arizona State piled up a few wins against not only the 3 worst teams in the Pac 10 but maybe all of D1 football: Washington, Washington St., and UCLA. Sat. Night the Wildcats will come back to reality with a 20 something point drumming by Arizona.

Leaning:
    Oklahoma vs Missouri

dfinn21
    dfinn21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I'm with you on both Boston College and Alabama. I really think the public is going to be frustrated after the SEC Championship game.

Who are you leaning toward with Mizzou/OU. Right now i'm leaning toward Mizzou plus the points but haven't decided to play or pass.

Good Luck!

SoonerGreg

Thanks dfinn! GL to you as well.

SoonerGreg

Who else is with me?

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just played the under in the AR-ARSt game.Good luck soonergreg!

dle
    dle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on Alabama (-10.5) and I may ML this game even.

I disagree on BC/VT. Matt Ryan was the QB when they won 3/4 from the Hokies. I took VT straight up.

SoonerGreg

Quote Originally Posted by dle View Post
    I'm with you on Alabama (-10.5) and I may ML this game even.

I disagree on BC/VT. Matt Ryan was the QB when they won 3/4 from the Hokies. I took VT straight up.
    They were 2-1 with M.Ryan. BC won the matchup earlier this year.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerGreg View Post
    Who else is with me?
    It's already been established, but you and I must have a psychic connection or something since we always have the same picks! I think you have a very good shot of going 4-0. Although, I must say I am slightly biased.

Lout84
    Lout84's Avatar Become A Pro!

OU is going to romp Missou in this game. If you aren't betting OU, then lay off this one.

Slick D
    Slick D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goin oppo on all but Arizona. GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY

SoonerGreg

Well, I went a disappointing 2-2 with my posted plays. I did end up playing OU -18(W) and Tulsa -12(L) but didn't get a chance to post them before kickoff so I won't count either in my overall record which is a stellar 22-11 over the past 4 weeks.

Slick D
    Congrats on your 3-1 plays. Why in the world did you take a below average Army team? Their uniforms were awesome.