PatrickBateman
    PatrickBateman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami Under 8 wins

If i was to take this, what are the chances their season gets cancelled this year or would the suspension happen next year?

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

No way their season is cancelled this year. The NCAA hasn't even scheduled a hearing yet. On the .000001% chance that the season somehow does get cancelled (and that chance is only if the team plane crashes) then your bet would bet a no play/push and you'd get your money back...so that is a non-issue.

The suspensions are another issue. People all over this forum are saying they will happen before the season...but I don't think thats for sure going the case. I think suspensions may take place mid-season. But nobody really know about when/if/how many players will be suspended. IMO, I'd stay away from this...too many unknowns for my taste.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

The NCAA hasn't even formally announced an investigation of the program. They have investigated the current eligibility of the 12 players alleged to have been part of Shapiro's money spending.

The earliest any punishment being doled out would be sometime in the spring.

You can rest assured knowing 2011 season will be played.