miketp223
    miketp223's Avatar Become A Pro!

Future Plays

odds to win Conference USA East Division - Central Florida +180
    Solid Season last year. Defense which is the strong point will lose some starters but I think they will rebound well. Dynamic quarterback Godfrey has a year of experience under his belt. Tough games with @SMU and @Southern Miss but gotta go with my Florida team again.

Odds to win Sun Belt Conference - Florida International +250
    Living in Miami gotta go with FIU. Like what they're doing with the program. They got their starting QB and T.Y. Hilton back. Gotta take my chances.

Brigham Young Regular Season Wins - Under 8½ Season Wins +120
    I don't buy all they hype with BYU. Saw them play last year against FSU. Not bad but not good. I see at least 4 losing games with @Ole Miss, @Texas, vs Utah, vs UCF (First 4 games of the year), @Oregon State, @TCU. PRobably an 8-4 record. I'm willing to take my chances.

Virginia Tech Regular Season Wins - Under 10 Season Wins +130
    Not buying all the hype this year. While they still play in the weak ACC (even weaker this year) I don't see how they can win 10 games without Tyrod Taylor. Their schedule is indeed favorable with no hard OOC but they could slip @East Carolina. If Virginia Tech plays as they did the last couple of years then they will win over 10 games but with no Tyrod Taylor and Ryan Williams (although I think they will manage the running back dropoff) I'm saying 9-3.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Wagering against Va. Tech is really a reach. Have you seen their schedule? Show me where they lose 3 games this season. They do NOT play Florida State, North Carolina State, or Maryland, the top three Atlantic Division teams. They get what is left of Miami and North Carolina at home, plus Clemson. Their away schedule is as easy as it gets.

miketp223
    miketp223's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Wagering against Va. Tech is really a reach. Have you seen their schedule? Show me where they lose 3 games this season. They do NOT play Florida State, North Carolina State, or Maryland, the top three Atlantic Division teams. They get what is left of Miami and North Carolina at home, plus Clemson. Their away schedule is as easy as it gets.
    I could see them losing @east carolina, vs boston college, and @gerogia tech. I just don't think Virginia Tech will be the same. Sure they might win 10 games which will be a push for me but I definitely think their games will be a lot closer this year so i will fade them.