dume walker
    dume walker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Question for MAC experts

The line on Ohio opened at -10.5 vs. New Mexico State, then dipped to -10. All of a sudden it plummeted to -7. Anyone familiar with the MAC know the reason for that?

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

10 seemed a little high for a mac team on the road. I'm no mac expert. But NMST has 9 returning on Offense while Ohio has 4 returning on defense. Should of grabbed the good number and quit pussy footing around. Oh well. It is what it is.

treytb8
    treytb8's Avatar Become A Pro!

ohio will blow out new mexico st, new mexico st is awful if ohio is halfway decent they should easily win by 17+ points in this game

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

Quote Originally Posted by treytb8 View Post
    ohio will blow out new mexico st, new mexico st is awful if ohio is halfway decent they should easily win by 17+ points in this game
    You give me 14 and NMST and i will bet any amount of points you want. If you are so confident.

Hat McCulloch
    rippin and shreddin
    Hat McCulloch's Avatar Become A Pro!

10 seems about right. Ohio should compete for the MAC title and NMST shouldn't win more than 2 games

dume walker
    dume walker's Avatar Become A Pro!

That sudden 3 point drop in just a day -- and it's been holding there -- feels like it was because some key player got injured or suspended or some similar piece of news that affected the spread. Anyone have any new information on that kind of thing?

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Pretty good with the WAC and NMST will be improved this year, especially on Offense...

treytb8
    treytb8's Avatar Become A Pro!

great call on new mexico state fish monger, sorry we didnt bet for points. ohio laid the wood

fishmonger
    Very sharp square

Quote Originally Posted by treytb8 View Post
    great call on new mexico state fish monger, sorry we didnt bet for points. ohio laid the wood
    Yeah great call on you to. Too bad you were too pussy to back your words up with some action. Bottom line is I offered you a bet on what you said and you backed down. I lost nothing and you won nothing. If you want to talk shit have a dog in the fight, you all bark no bite motherfuker.