jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week of 11/22

I've decided to go through my capping this week on here to give me an opportunity to appear like I know what I am doing and to hopefully get some feedback.

Just from looking at the openers, here are some games I will look into as the week goes on. Hopefully we can get it narrowed down to 7-8 games.

Kent +4
    Central Michigan +5.5
    Indiana +12.5
    Boise -6
    Kansas St. -10
    Washington St. +9.5
    Virginia +2.5
    Rice -8
    Memphis -4
    Michigan St. +16.5
    Akron -2.5
    Northwestern +2
    Syracuse +19.5
    Air Force +18
    Minnesota +6
    Connecticut +3

jtuck

Went ahead and got on a couple before the lines moved any more out of my favor. I'll throw some write ups together later in the week.

3* Memphis -4.5 (-110)
    2* Michigan St. +14.5 (-110)
    1* Washington St. +9 (-120)

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

all in all i like the card....Kent St. is bad, I wouldnt touch that game either way, and Kansas St. has no defense while Iowa St. has been improving and doesnt quit. I looked at Virginia as well, but it seems to me that Clemson has really started getting their offense back on track and their defense is still solid.

Good luck with the plays you make though jtuck

jtuck

2* Kent +3

This game has just about everything I look for in a game. 74% of the bets on Northern Illinois, line has gone from -4 to -3. NIU is just 1-4 on the road this year, including a loss to a Tennessee team that got beat by Wyoming. They've lost 4 of their last 5 ATS. Kent senior quarterback Julian Edelman was great in leading them to victory over Temple last week, and with this being his final home game I look for him to go out in style against an NIU defense that gives up 364 yards per game on the road this year. Kent is also averaging 41.7 points per in their last 3, while NIU has only managed 20 PPG. Look for Kent to win outright here, getting 3 is a gift.
    Last edited by jtuck; 11-18-08 at 10:34 AM.