Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Tide ps crosses 21: Can bulldogs cover?

carib players picks has something like 58/42% on bama/missst
    and ps crossed three td's now at 22.

i see pregame has the support the other way round something like 65/35% missst/bama.

Anybody got a feel for this matchup?

I know earlier bama covered some big #s but the numbers get tighter now and I'm wondering if crossing the 3 tds makes missst the play here, but hate to go vs tide.

Thoughts appreciated . . .

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

The only way I could play this one is with Mississippi State +22. Alabama will win this one easy, but I think 22 is enough to get the cover for Mississippi State. I have it capped like this.

Mississippi State 42
    Alabama -16

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

I agree with you 'looker. I think 'bama wins by something in the 17 range. Once I saw the ps playing around (and going over) the 21 pt, I feel the play goes on missst - or no play at the least.

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennessee blew out mississippi St for god sakes. and they lost on the road to LA. Tech!!! Mississippi St. is a HORRIBLE road team. 22 is a lot of points, but it's either Bama or no play as I see it

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crooms has a hard-on for this game. It won't do him any good this though. Yes, Bama wins this, no doubt. My original thought was don't give those points. I have been reading statements from the Bama players and they want this one bad. I am on the side of leaving it alone. To much emotion. I also wouldn't take Miss. St and the points. They may not be able to score. I am taking Bama on one of my Teasers.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn!I like Miss st as well but too close to call.Another safety for Miss st! Bama 23-2. Scary game to bet on. I'm not touching it but GL on whichever way you go. It's a coin flip game

BamaBill67
    BamaBill67's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another little nugget for this game. After last years loss to Miss St, Nick Saben took a picture of the score board in starksville and put a copy in every players locker. He told them they couldn't take it out until they beat Miss St. That picture has been there all year guys. Miss St gets buy with a lot of close games against Bama bc they are sandwhiched between LSU and Auburn EVERY year. From what I have been reading from the Bama locker room, Miss St has Bama's FULL attention.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Saban has his boys ready to roll....SO goes the TIDE ROLLS

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Bama's rush D will shut out MState forcing them to throw which will prove costly. MSU will prob get shut out. I think Bama can score at least 24 here.