strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Akron vs. Buffalo Under 60.5

This is not quite as good as Wyoming play I would put half of whatever I put on Wyoming on this.

sweetpete57@
    Dapper Capper
    sweetpete57@'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

What I've read, this could be a shooout so I'd stay away from the under. Just my opinion, I've got Buffalo +3.5 (-115), and that seems like the best play

strictlywinners

Yea I'm not taking anything, I'm on a break and enjoying my winnings. Just posting the plays I would be taking, I'll be back in about 2-3 weeks.

slimjonesy
    slimjonesy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Yea I'm not taking anything, I'm on a break and enjoying my winnings. Just posting the plays I would be taking, I'll be back in about 2-3 weeks.

Sometimes it pays to take a break. I think your doing the right thing man. GL im taking Wyoming also tonight.

strictlywinners

Well I hate to be a dick but I hope you lose, cause if it wins, it makes it all that much harder to stick to my break, and I will be so angry I didn't take it.

slimjonesy

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Well I hate to be a dick but I hope you lose, cause if it wins, it makes it all that much harder to stick to my break, and I will be so angry I didn't take it.
    LMAO, its cool i understand. My advice to you is stay away from the 10k bets no matter how much you love the play. Stick with 1k and under bets and if you do run into another "LSU disaster game" it wont be so hard to swallow.

Just my 2 cents.....

strictlywinners

Yea well that is good idea, but those 10k bets is what got me up so big in the first place, gotta take the good with the bad. That LSU game didn't bother me that I lost, it bothered me how I lost, and I knew that luck was going to be against me after it. Its all good I made nice chunk of change and I iwll be back soon. For now, I will just cheer against what I WOULD usually be taking, cause not taking a loser is actually better then picking a winner, cause you get the juice back as well

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

That sucks that this went to OT for ya man. This game was under in regulation.

strictlywinners

Actually I am very happy, I am cheering for my plays to lose, cause I don't have money on them, this game made me extremely happy that I did not take it.

slimjonesy

Yea im happy as hell too. LOL im ecstatic! IM JUMPING FOR JOY!!!! LMAO

carrenzo
    carrenzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winners!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    That sucks that this went to OT for ya man. This game was under in regulation.
    It's rare in these boards 3 winning pics in one night. If those were yours good job. I lost UNLV, won the on the other 2 though